Chapter 63

*ADDIES POV*

"No, Zayn's first. Then tomorrow is Harry, Sunday is Liam, Monday is Niall and Tuesday is Louis and then the whole entire band." Jaz explained to Ayden and Luke who were sat on the couch.

"Okay," Luke drawled out, running a hand through his disheveled hair. "And it's an individual one for them all, yeah?"

Jaz and I nodded in reply.

"That sounds exciting!" Ayden laughed.

It was exciting.

The boys only had five days left, including today. What we were doing was basically a going away party, with a bit of vengeance and a bit of mischief. It would definitely be something they will never forget.

"Alright," Ayden stood up with a clap of his hands. "Zayn's up first. What do you have in mind?"

Jaz and I traded glances, our lips etched into mischievous smirks.

"Are you ready boys?" I asked the two boys crossing my arms.

The next five days were going to be intense.

It took a while.

Obviously he wouldn't fall asleep as soon as he stepped foot into the house. It took patience, an asset Jaz did not have.

When he did fall asleep, watching Holidays in Handcuffs on Jaz's couch after spending a day out, Jaz and I immediately jumped in.

We already unwrapped everything we needed earlier and began as soon as we could. The others were outside playing ping pong and probably soccer, a game we claimed as our own. Zayn desired some time to himself to relax after spending most of the day out. Luck seemed to be on our side at that point.

Jaz and I stuck the temporary tattoos on any available space on his arms. The temporary tattoos weren't like his permanent ones; No, they were nowhere near similar to his. I mean, if you consider Barbie riding a white horse similar to a skull then yes, they were; they blended in perfectly in fact.

I knew Zayn was a deep sleeper but, how does he not feel the damp towel being pressed all over his arm? How does he not hear the consistent giggles escaping Jaz's mouth or the snide remarks leaving my mouth? I had no clue.

Of course we couldn't leave without recording it. That just wouldn't be right.

We were all sat around at the patio table playing games two hours later when he woke up, walking outside groggily while running a hand through his disheveled hair.

We all stifled our laughs as he gave us weary glances. He took a seat next to Harry and immediately laid his head on his forearm.

That's when he noticed it.

I think it was the 'I LOVE BARBIE' tattoo he saw first or maybe it was the rainbow one. Whichever one sure got a reaction out of him. His mouth was agape as his eyes scanned up and down both of his arms.

He was mumbling to himself and everyone was just glancing at each other, waiting for a reaction from him.

"What the hell?" He whispered to himself, scratching at the Barbie and Friends tattoo to make sure it was, in fact, fake. His face flushed in relief when the tattoo scrapped off barley.

He eyed each of us. His first suspect was Louis who immediately denied having anything to do with it.

"I'm offended you would think I would do such a thing!" Louis said, clutching his chest.

"To be fair, you did put dye in his hair once," Liam commented, looking pointedly at Louis.

Louis shrugged it off knowing that was true.