Chapter 48

*JAZLYNS POV*

"If its not me you fancy, then who is it?"

I figured he'd ask sooner or later. I preferred the latter but obviously it wasn't in my favor.

"Oh, Louis! Its you because of your personality!" I cooed at him while pinching his cheeks.

"But Harry! Its your curls!" I praised Harry while moving to stand in front of him and tangling my slim fingers into his curls.

"Then theres Liam. Its your smile!" I grinned, closing the gap between Liam and I by pinching his cheeks and patting his head.

"Zayn. Your eyes are just so mesmerizing!" I swooned at him, carressig his right cheek in the process.

"And Niall. Oh, its that laugh of yours!" I gushed, ruffling Nialls hair while grinning.

I compressed the chuckle with in me so I wouldnt mess up the awkwardness I conceived.

"What about me?" Addie pouted, sagging her shoulders.

"Addie. Oh, Addie!" I exclaimed for extra effect. "I honestly hate you and you are unworthy to be in my presence." I stated, all cooing and swooning without a trace in my tone. I slapped her cheek playfully and shot her a mischevious grin before turning away from her.

"So, basically, you fancy us all?" Liam chuckled, his eyes crinkling while a grin spread across his lips.

"Slut." Addie fake coughed, covering her mouth with her hand.When we all looked at her, she averted her eyes as to make it seem she was not the source of the comment.

"I wonder who said that." I sarcastically commented, rolling my eyes.

"I dont like any of you like that, so dont worry. I was only joking with Lou over here when I said that!" I said, clearing the air of any and all rumor about my love intrest. Not something I aimed to talk about with a famous boy band.

"Well, now that thats done with, care to explain why I am not worthy of your presence Jay-z?" Addie asked, feigning annoyance.

Before I could shoot a snarky comment at her, my phone vibrated from my pocket. The number wasnt saved in my phone so it showed as a random number calling. The strange thing was, the area code was from Tampa,Florida. I assumed it was either my brother or father calling to have a chat as they do do that quiet often. I slid the green answer key and held the phone to my hear while muttering a simple hello.

What happened next was something I was not expecting. An ear piercing scream traveled from the phone I held and into my ear. Obviously startled, I jumped up in the air throwing my phone up in the process. Luckily, I was able to catch it after fumbling with it for a second. With my heart still running a marathon, I quickly put my phone back to my ear, curious as to who was calling me and potientially bursted my ear drum. Everyone was peering at me with confusion and worry clouding their eyes.

The screaming died down and was instead replaced my a high pitched, frantic voice yelling my name. I immediatley recoginized the voice as Ally Mason.

"Ally, calm down. Whats going on?" I spoke, attempting to calm down the obnoxious voice on the other end. At tye sound of her name, Addie rolled her eyes in disgust.

E"Why didnt you tell me you knew One Direction?!" She shouted so loud I was positive everyone heard her clearly.

"Um, sorry?" I apologized in more of a questioning form than an actual statement.

"How long are they going to be there? Are they with you right now? Can you talk about me? Can you make me look good even though I already am?" She rambled, making my head pound.

"Um, hold on." I ordered her, taking the phone away from my aching ear.

"How long are you guys here for?" I asked, covering the phone with my hand.

"We have one more week left." Zayn answered, jutting out his bottom lip. How cute.

I went back to Ally on the phone and informed her of the boys length of stay.

"Yay! They'll be there when I get there! I have a week to get one of them wrapped around my finger. Should be pretty easy." She spoke mostly to herself. I rolled my eyes at how positive she was that she was going to capture one of them. I highly doubt any of the boys would fall for her and if they did, I would probably punch them in the throat.

"Yeah!" I chuckled, fake of course. "Well, I have to go so Ill talk to you later!" I rushed, trying to end the conversation.

"Oh wait! Almost forgot! Pick me up on Monday at the airport at nine! Dont be late!" She informed me before hanging up the phone. She didnt even ask me, she pratically demanded I pick her up.

"Adeline Blue. Did you seriously delete her number from my phone?" I scolded the blond. Of course she would delete her number, it really did not surprise me.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." She lied, bitting back a laugh.

"Im sure you dont." I muttered, rolling my eyes. "Anyways, her flight gets here tomorrow at nine. And guess whos coming to get her with me?" I grinned, looking spot on at Addie.

"Zayn volunteers! Zayn volunteers as tribute!" She yelped, pushing a chuckling Zayn towards me.

"I would defintly take you, I honestly would. But, you'd have to deal wih Ally and trust me, you dont want to be in a car with her for forty-five minutes."

"Its alright, love." He smiled at me. He walked away from Addie, just incase she decided to shove him again.

"So why am I going?" Addie asked, raising both her eyebrows.

"Because I said so." I simply replied. She was going with me and If I had to drag her into my car, I would.

"Fine. But im driving." She reasoned with me. I nodded in agreement. As long as I didnt have to go alone.

"Do you guys wanna stay for dinner? Addies cooking." I asked the boys.

"Can she even cook?" Niall questioned, half-joking and half-serious.

"Excuse me mister. For your information, im a hell of a cook." Addie defended herself, poking his chest with every word that slipped out of her mouth.

Niall rubbed his chest, grimacing at my blond friend.

"Alright then, we will stay!" Liam decided, grinning at us.

"Sweet! Im gonna make some rat steak and we can have bug soup on the side and maybe even some fried crickets!" She shouted while running into the house.

The boys looked shocked and confused.

"Shes kidding, right?" Harry turned to me, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

I sighed. "I hope so."