Chapter 57

*ADDIES POV*

"Javi? How exactly did you know who they were right off the bat?" Jaz asked, eyeing him slightly. Javier scrunched his eyebrows at her before replying.

"Jazzy. I live in Miami where there are beaches and babes. Babes who have a slight intrest in the big boyband, One Direction." He waved his hand over the boys. "Like do you know how many girls they can get? And all they have to do is talk, really." He exclaimed with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know why, but the ladies find it a turn on when a guy likes One Direction. A very attractive, straight young man, might I add."

Oh my god he is not saying this.

"So when they asked me who my favorite is I always ask who theirs is. If they say like, Zayn or Liam then Im like, oh my god Zayn slash Liam is my favorite too! And bam im like gold in their eyes," He concluded with a sly grin, waving his hands over his body.

"We even aid in the male department," Harry noted, nodding his head with a smirk.

"You are such a pig," I joked, slapping his Javiers arm.

"Hey its worked quite a few times and being a professional baseball player helps," He winked, kissing his arm muscle."They like a man who plays sports and likes boy bands!"

"Im glad you're having a blast in Miami, brother, " Jaz commented, rolling her eyes.

"I could say the same about you. Its not every day you have famous people sleeping in a tent in your backyard. Kidnapping is frowned upon in the UK as well as the U.S, Jay." He sighed, crossing his arms.

"They willingly came in!" Jazlyn defended herself, glaring playfully at her older brother. Throughout high school, they were notorious for their close relationship as siblings, seeing as super close siblings seem to be a rare thing. They hardly ever fought and they bonded tightly. Their entire family was closely knit; I suppose it was a Rodriguez thing. Teasing and sarcasm was also a family trait. Damn that trait.

"So, besides the babes and beaches, hows life as a Major Leaguer?" I asked Javier, sitting on the cool grass. Everyone else followed my lead, sitting in a jagged circle.

"Its amazing. Everything I dreamed of for sure," He replied, grinning. "Hows my favorite girl?" He tousled my hair.

"Oh, I've been doing good! College starts back up in September and I made new friends so-"

"I was talking about Addie, Jaz." Javier informed her, struggling to restrain from smiling.

"Im offended! " Jaz exclaimed, clutching her heart in mock hurt. Luke patted her back while telling her It's okay.

Javier shrugged his shoulders in response, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Aw, I've missed my two girls!" He exclaimed pulling Jaz and I into a sitting hug, crushing us to his sides. Breathing was not an option at this point.

"Oh jesus," I gasped. When he finally released the two of us, I panted, leaning on Aydens side for support as I caught my breath. He rubbed my side in a soothing manner making me snuggle deeper into his side. With his other hand he intertwined our fingers, placing them on his lap. I smiled down at our hands entangled with eachother before he laid a warm, sweet kiss on my cheek.

I was not blushing.

Nope.

Okay, maybe a little.

My stomach was doing insane flips as he rubbed his thumb over my hand. What was he doing to me?

After questioning Javier more about life in Miami and him questioning us on what weve been up to including our channel, we finally decided to head out to play soccer at an empty field at the park.