chapter 68

"Louis come on! We just want to say good bye!" I said for the twentieth time after knocking on the back door.

"Bye!" Louis yelled through the door.

"A proper bye you idiot!" Addie exclaimed, kicking the door.

"I don't trust you guys." He said.

"You don't need to trust us to say bye, Louis." I rolled my eyes. This was way more work than planned. I honestly expected him to at least open the door.

"I swear if I open this door and I'm blasted with something, I'm suing."

And at last he opened the door.

"See? nothing." I told him, holding my hands in surrender.

"Back up." He ordered us just like I expected him too.

"Gladly." I heard Addie mutter under her breath.

I suppressed a smile.

After we moved back, Louis cautiously looked around before stepping out the house.

Once he was fully out of the house he smiled at us.

"I really am going to miss you guys. Thanks for not pranking me. I knew I had a special place in your heart." He winked, grinning triumphantly.

I grinned back, but for a totally different reason. With a slight nod I signaled Ayden.

In a split second Louis screams were heard as he was covered in slimy egg yolk (which took forever to prepare).

Addie and I were Uncontrollably laughing as she called for Luke.

Luke swept in pushing the big fan towards Louis. In an instant the fan was on and Luke was pouring his bucket (literally) of pillow fluff (thanks Javier) into the fan to stick onto Louis.

Louis stood there. Not even moving. He could've ran but he chose to stand there. He probably knew that if he were to run we would have something else planned before he had the chance to leave.

"Spoke to soon, huh?" He shook his head with a small smile. He wiped the yolk and fluff off his face and smiled at us.

"Good one ladies."

"Thank you sir." We bowed to him.

"What the hell happened?" Niall shouted running around the side of the house with the read of the band . We planned for them to come through the back door but his worked too.

Javier didn't need a signal. He already had the caution tape wrapped around all the boys before I even could tell him.

"Javier, you're apart of this?" Liam exclaimed.

"How could you mate?!" Zayn said, shaking his head at Javier.

"Meet and Greet tickets for Ariana Grande boys im sorry." Javier told them as he knotted the tape.

"We could've gotten you a date with her!" Harry shouted helplessly.

"Never mind that!" I interjected quickly. I couldn't have Javier changing sides on me. "What's done is done!"

I pushed Javier aside and gave him the look. He narrowed his eyes at me before sighing in defeat.

"We couldn't have you guys leave without a memory of us!" Addie smirked,circling the boys. Luke guided Louis into the circle of tape so he could join his band.

"Actually I have so many memories of you two already I think my memory is full!" Niall laughed nervously.

"Just one more won't hurt." I winked, grabbing the water gun that was hidden in the bush. Ayden, Luke, Addie and Javier pulled one out as well.

"Water guns? Really?" Liam said baffled. "I expected more out of you guys."

First shot fired left Liam's forehead splattered in blue.

"Is that paint?!" He exclaimed going cross eyed trying to look at the dripping paint running down his nose.

Second shot fired left Nialls hair matted to the side of his face.

"Is that milk?!"

Third shot, Harry's chin.

"Mustard?!"

Fourth shot, Zayns cheek.

"Ketchup?!"

Fifth shot, Louis's nose.

"Pickle juice?!"

And thus began their screams as they were drenched in blue paint, white milk, yellow mustard, red ketchup and green pickle juice.