Chapter 20

Hey! So comment what you think about the story so far, yeah? Also if you know any funny youtube videos/vloggers, SHARE!  (:

~ Jay <3

*JAZLYN’S P.O.V*

Ayden was waiting outside of my house as we pulled up.

“Hey sexy!” I called out to him. He chuckled and waved at us. I unlocked the door and led him up to my room.

“Derek Jeter? The cheater?” He scoffed pointing at my posters. I froze in my spot by my bed. He did not just say what I think he just said. Addie immediately took action knowing very well what was about to happening.

“Why did you have to say that?” Addie cried at Ayden while standing in front of him.

“What did you just say?” I asked Ayden darkly ignoring Addie.

He raised his eyebrows at me and smirked. “Jeter the cheater.”

I glared at him and took a deep breath. “Anyone would’ve done what he did. I would’ve done. Scratch that, I have done it.” I growled at him.

“Nope. He sucks anyways.” He shot back with that smirk still playing on his lips.

Addie gulped and shook her head. I jumped for him and tackled him and Addie to the floor. I pushed Addie away and grabbed Ayden’s shirt pulling him closer to me.

“Never talk about the baseball god like that ever again.” I seethed at him. I wasn’t really mad honestly. Everyone had their own opinions but I just liked to mess with people. It was fun to see their reactions.

Ayden nodded his head in response. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hopped off of him. “Cool.”

Ayden got up and brushed himself off.

“Okay. Let’s get to business.” I smiled while clapping my hands.

I grabbed the camera and unplugged it from its charger.

“Let’s head downstairs.” I told them.

Once we got downstairs I went to the kitchen to grab a pack of muffins.

“No!” I screamed as I opened the cupboard.

Addie and Ayden barged into the kitchen with worried expressions.

“What?” Addie screamed. I ran to her and buried my head into her shoulders and fake sobbed.

 “There’s only one left.” I cried. Addie pushed me off of her and I knew she also rolled her eyes.

“Seriously J-Ro?”

I stuck my tongue out at her and snatched the bag of muffins before storming out of the kitchen with them following.

Once they both sat down I stood in front of them.

“Okay. Listen up nerds! This is how it’s going to go down.”