Closure

Ok before y'all start reading I wanted to say something. I thank every single last one of you for the support on this book.

This is deadass one of my longest books 😂💯. It seems like it went by fast because I updated like 2-5 times EVERYDAY.

No breaks at all. Only because I like doing this. It's fun asf 😭 and you guys seem to always enjoy it.

I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoy the last chapter of this book 💙

6 months later..........
May 20, 2036
10:30 p.m
Kind POV

I was at my house by myself

I was at my house by myself. A'Jayla was with my parents and Kai and A'dream went over there to.

My mom finally after months of work was cancer free. I was so happy and that made Kaizer happy to. It made him go back to normal.

She was 7 months to with twin girls. Azaria Marie Gaulden and Azaylia Le'asia Gaulden. I was really happy to meet my little sisters, hope they was nothing like that bitch- I forgot her name it's been so long.

There was a knock on my door and I sighed getting up to get it. I opened it and my whole family was standing there.

"Surprise!" They yelled coming in. I scrunched up my face closing the door.

"What the fuck are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"We all were bored...." Tay said.

"We wanted to link....." Kamiri said.

"Then we thought about you....." Lai said.

"How lonely you were....." Aysia said.

"And how big yo house is......." My daddy said.

"So we brought our black asses over here." Tae said and I smacked my lips.

"I was enjoying my alone time tho." I said and they shrugged sitting down.

"Daddy can I have my baby?" I asked tryna take her.

"Move she don't want you." He said and I mugged him.

"Daddy you finna have two of your own, give me my daughter." I said.

"But are they here yet? No. Move away." He said and I huffed just giving up.

"Dada." She said and I rolled my eyes. That's all she say, I've tried to get her to say mama since she first ever said dada, it's just like I'm speaking Spanish to her.