On My Way

5 months later.............
September 24, 2035
12:32 p.m
Kind POV

I was 7 almost 8 months pregnant and I was big as fuck

I was 7 almost 8 months pregnant and I was big as fuck. I was out with my mom, Kai and A'dream baby shopping.

I was having a little girl and a little boy and I was so excited. The girls name was A'Jayla, A'dream picked that. And the boys name was King, Kaizer picked that.

I had moved into a new house and A'dream and Kaizer stay with me. They wanted to because they wanted to keep me company and make sure I was safe.

I didn't mind though they are my two favorite lil kids.

"This is cute." A'dream said showing me a little onesie for a girl.  It said daddy's little girl making me sigh.

"Put it back Dream." I said and she frowned.

"Why? You don't think Tae would like it?" She asked.

"No Dream he wouldn't, put it back!" I yelled at her and people looked at us. She threw it on the ground storming away making me sigh.

"Imma go find her." Kai said walking away.

"You ok?" My mama asked picking the onesie up.

"Just put it in the damn cart, shit." I said and she put it in there.

"I ain't gon put it on her anyway, just wasting money." I said.

"Just calm down Kind. She just thought it was cute. You can't get mad at her." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm done shopping let's go check out." I mumbled and then Dream and Kai came back.

"Come on we leaving." I said and she bumped into me walking past.

"A'dream." I said and she ignored me.

"Mama." I said and she shrugged.

"A'dream." I said and she looked at me hitting Kaizer with her braids.

"Lose the attitude before I send you back to yo mama and daddy." I said and her eyes widened.

"Kind." Kaizer said.

"That ain't cool." He said looking at A'dream.

"Let's go." I said pushing past everybody going to check out.

"Kind you need to apologize to her." My mama said.

"No she wanna be a brat." I said and she put in her headphones.

"I don't like when people talk about me right in front of my face." She said and I rolled my eyes. Once my mom was done was done checking out everything we left out the store.

"A'dream bring yo ass on." I said as she walked slowly behind us.

"Kind shut yo ass up." She said.

"Dang being all rude to me for nothing. All because I wanted you to buy that cute little onesie." She said walking faster getting in the car.

I put the stuff in the car before getting in myself.

"Ma." Dream said.

"Yes Dream." My mama said.

"Can I go back to y'all house?" She asked and I laughed.

"Yea baby whatever you want." She said.

"I wanna go to." Kai said.

"Lil copycat bitch." I said and he mugged me.

"You know just cuz yo baby daddy don't want you, don't mean you gotta act like that towards us." He said and I started bouncing my leg up and down.

My stomach started to hurt bad all the sudden. It did this sometimes but this time was the worst.

"Ahhh ma!" I yelled and she looked at me then back at the rode.

"What Kind?" She asked and the pain got worse.

"Oww!" I cried and then it felt like I peed on myself but I didn't.

"Oh my gosh." My mama mumbled speeding up. I looked down and seen water mixed with blood run down my legs. The blood covered my shorts making me panic.

"MA!" I screamed.

"Kind calm down we finna go to the hospital." She said getting her phone.

"Bae I think her water broke........yes........ ok....... I am........ ok bye." She said before hanging up.

"Water broke?" I asked and she nodded.

"What is that?" I asked.

"That means the baby should be coming." She said.

"But ma it's to early." I said as tears ran down my face.

"I know Kind, it's obviously something wrong." She said.

"Just relax." She said and I looked back at Kai and Dream. I felt some more pain making me scream.

"This is all y'all's fault!" I yelled at them.

Javontae POV

I was sitting at home on my phone when there was banging on my door

I was sitting at home on my phone when there was banging on my door. I ran to open it and it was Tay.

"Come on nigga we gotta go to the hospital." He said pulling me.

"Ight, I'm taking my car tho." I said hurrying to get my keys.

"Well we coming with you." Kamiri said as we all got in my car.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kind, I think the babies finna come." Tay said and I scrunched up my face.

"It's to early." I said.

"Look we don't know, that's just what daddy told us." He said and I shook my head.

"You ok?" Kam asked and I nodded.

"Just hoping the babies ok, it's to damn early." I said.

"They gon be ok bro." Tay said and I shook my head.

"They better be." I said as my heart started to beat fast. About 15 minutes later we made it. We hopped out and Trell pulled up right after us.

We hopped out running in. Kentrell went to the front desk and I sighed.

"Ight come on y'all." He said and we started heading to her room. As we got closer you could hear her screaming and crying.

We went in and I immediately covered my ears at how loud she was screaming.

"Finally y'all are here she finna have the babies." Miya said and I blacked out.

11 more chapters left 🥺💕

Kind was being rude to A'dream and Kai 😑🤚🏾
The babies are coming? 👀
What y'all think happened?
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙