Get Ready

Continuing from last chapter......
Kentrell POV

"So y'all telling me that basically y'all wanna be involved with that street shit I told y'all not to be involved in?" I asked and they nodded their heads

"Got niggas after us." Jaiden said.

"Nigga us? You mean you?" TJ asked making me chuckle.

"Both of you shut up." I said.

"Y'all wanna learn we gon teach y'all." I said and they all smiled.

"The first thing imma teach you- do y'all know how to shoot a gun? Like y'all know how it works?" I asked and they nodded.

"Well we gon teach y'all how to clean the scene." I said.

"When you kill somebody you have to make sure there's nothing left behind."I said and they all looked at me confused.

"Like you kill them then you........" Jamari said and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Clean up the scene. Just clean up." I said and they looked at me confused still.

"Please don't make me yell. Clean up the scene. As in get rid of the body and anything else. Don't let people suspect shit." I said and they nodded.

"Now who y'all need to get?" I asked.

"3 bitches 3 niggas." Malaysia said.

"You crazy." Ben said and I laughed.

"Come on we gon take y'all down to the trap that will now be y'all's." I said.

Kind POV

I was sitting in my room on my bed writing in the notebook they gave me

I was sitting in my room on my bed writing in the notebook they gave me. A lady from anger management came over and talked to me earlier and told me write how I feel in it.

I feel lonely, and lost. I've never been by myself. I've never not been able to do anything. I feel trapped. Like I'm going to lose my mind. I feel like all this is my fault. I just wanna get outta here. I try to get better I try to get those thoughts out my head, they just don't seem to go away.  I am angry at myself because I put myself in the position. Everybody tells me I act and think like my mother. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but it seems bad. I try to be better than she was but I just can't. I can't do anything right. But hopefully one day this will all change.
                                       - Kind Alice Gaulden