Lost Love

June 3, 2034
1:20 p.m
Kind POV

I was sitting in this room Aunty Mir locked me in

I was sitting in this room Aunty Mir locked me in. I had said something slick to her and she beat my ass til it was numb. It still hurt like a bitch.

I didn't know if Tae was down here yet or if his sister was ok. Lai and them went out baby shopping but I had to stay here with Uncle KD.

"You dumb bitch." I mumbled.

"UNCLE KD!" I screamed and I heard running. The door unlocked and he busted in.

"Yes special one?" He asked.

"Can I use yo phone?" I asked and he threw it at me. I smiled going and calling Tae.

"Hello." He said.

"Hey Tae it's Kind." I said sounding worried. He sounded like he was crying.

"You ok? You in BR?" I asked and he started crying.

"Javontae what's wrong?" I asked as he continued to cry.

"That bitch ass nigg-" He cut himself off crying harder. It broke my heart, I ain't never heard him cry like this.

"Tae are you in BR?" I asked.

"Yes." He said calming down a little bit.

"I'm at the hospital." He said.

"Ok I'm coming." I said then hung up. I gave Uncle KD back his phone.

"Uncle KD can I go to the hospital?" I asked.

"For?" He asked.

"Tae." I said and he nodded.

"Lemme drive you." He said.

"No, hell no I can run." I said and he mugged me. I put on my shoes before running out the house.

I was running for at least 15 minutes before I finally made it to the hospital. I ran inside and seen Tae as security had him pinned against the wall.

"What the hell are y'all doing?!" I asked rushing over to them.

(Play the song)

"Sir imma need you to calm down." One of them said. Tae looked at me before he broke down crying. Security let him go and he slid down the wall.

A tear fell from my eye as I looked seeing Quan and Darius.

"Tae." I said giving him a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist burying his face in my chest as he cried.

"What happened?" I asked and Quan and Darius came over to us. Tae didn't say nothing just continued to cry.

"What happened?" I asked them and Darius shook his head.

"Our dad beat Jamiya..... to death. She's dead." Quan said and my heart shattered.

"I should've brought her with me." Tae said pushing me away standing up.

"Tae it's o-"

"Why the fuck y'all wasn't there?!" He yelled at his brothers.

"Nigga we had something to do!" Darius yelled.

"So y'all left her?! With him?! Y'all know how he is!" Tae yelled.

"Imma need you guys to calm down ok." A doctor said.

"I'm so sorry, y'all come on." I said pulling Tae and he pushed me back making me fall on my butt.

"This is all y'all's fault." Tae said and swung on both of them.

"No!" I yelled trying to separate them as they fought. Security helped me as I tried to pull Tae away.

"Bae please stop!" I yelled and finally got them separated.

"Come on." I said pulling Tae out the hospital.

"Move!" He yelled pushing me.

"Tae this is like the third time you've pushed me." I said.

"Go home! Leave me alone! You didn't even want me to come see her! You got mad at your family because of what I told you!" He yelled and a tear ran down my face.

"I didn't know-"

"I know! Just fuck you Kind! Get the fuck away from me!" He yelled and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I know you're upset." I said hugging him.

"Let me go......... I'm done with this shit." He said but I didn't let him go.

"MOVE MANE!" He yelled roughly pushing me away.

"I'm over this shit!" He yelled grabbing my arms.

"Why I ain't take her with me?" He asked me.

"I don't know........" I said lowly and his grip tightened.

"Tae you're hurting me." I said but he only tightened his grip.

"I want my mama and my sister!I wanna be there for them again!" He yelled shaking me a little.

"Ok I understand, but please let me go." I said lowly as tears ran down his face.

"You got a whole family that you don't even respect. You got everything I ever wanted." He said letting me go.

"I'm sorry....." I said and he slapped me. I held my face as hot tears ran down my face. I looked up at Tae and he shook his head walking away.

I felt myself not able to breathe. I took some deep breaths closing my eyes.

"I deserved that." I said and did a small prayer.

Tae lost his sister 🥺💔
He put his hands on Kind 💔🤚🏾
They done? 🥴
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙