How To Love

April 6, 2035
2:12 a.m
Kind POV

I was sitting in Tae's room waiting for his ass to get here

I was sitting in Tae's room waiting for his ass to get here. He went out, didn't tell me where he was going or when he would be back he just left.

I heard a car door slam shut and I looked out the window seeing it was Tae. I left out the room to open the door for him.

He looked at me before laughing. He pushed past me coming in. I sighed closing the door.

"Tae where the fuck you been?" I asked and he just continued to laugh going in the room.

"Javontae." I said and he looked at me in annoyance.

"Where did you go?" I asked and he laughed so I slapped him.

"Ain't nun funny about the question I'm asking so stop playin wimme. Where the fuck did you go?" I asked and he pushed me back leaving out the room.

"So you can't speak." I asked grabbing his arm. I scrunched up my face as the smell of perfume filled my nose.

He looked at me weird as I smelled his shirt. I looked up at him and seen a hickey on his neck. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked in his.

"Where did you go?" I asked lowly.

"I had to go watch Amoura son." He said.

"Did you leave right after?" I asked and he nodded slowly. I wish I wasn't pregnant so I could beat the fuck out of him.

"Why are you lying to me?" I asked and he laughed.

"Kind get out my face." He said pushing me away going in the kitchen. I stood there for a second before following him.

"Javontae did y'all fuck?" I asked and he looked at me just continuing to laugh like something was just hilarious.

"Yeah her shit was good to, better than yours." He said and I nodded leaving out the kitchen going in the room.Tears ran down my face as I packed a bag. I got my phone calling Kamiri.

"Hello." He said.

"Kamiri I'm finna come to the house unlock the door please." I said before hanging up. I wasn't staying there just going to get something.

"Where you going?" Tae asked coming in the room.

"I'm leaving, you can go have fun with that bitch." I said and he grabbed my bag.

"You not going nowhere." He said throwing the stuff out of it.

"Yes I am Javontae." I said softly as he looked at me, you could see the anger in his eyes. I don't know why he was angry he cheated on me.

"No you not, better lay yo ass down." He said and I shook my head.

"You're stressing me out Tae." I said.

"No you stressing yourself out, now you not going nowhere so lay down!" He yelled and walked out the room. I quickly put all my stuff back in the bag leaving out the room to.

I could hear him talking shit from in another room. I quickly left out the house rushing over to my mama and daddy's.

I twisted the knob seeing if it was unlocked and it was. I went up to my room and went in my closet. I grabbed the safe that was in walking back out the room.

I grab the keys to Kayden's car. I went outside putting all my stuff in there. I went back in the house going to A'dream room.

"Dream." I said shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me.

"You wanna come with me? You can go back to sleep." I said and she nodded getting up.

"Pack a bag." I said and she yawned before nodding. I went upstairs to Kaizer's room. He was sitting in his corner.

"Kai, Dream coming with me somewhere you wanna go?" I asked and he nodded.

"Pack a bag and meet us downstairs." I said and he nodded. I left out going back downstairs to the kitchen.

I got a piece of paper,

I got A'dream and Kaizer. I need a break, I need to be away from Tae and everybody else. I just can't be stressing with a baby. Im still gon be in Houston but I'm not gonna say where. Don't come looking for us we're fine. I'll call if anything. I'll bring A'dream and Kai back when they wanna come back. I'll keep y'all updated on the baby and stuff. I just need some space.

                   - Kind

I sat the paper on the countertop and looked back seeing A'dream and Kai.

"Y'all ready?" I asked and they nodded. We left out the house getting in the car.

"Kind can you drive?" Dream asked and I nodded.

"Yes, y'all gon be ok." I said and they nodded. My phone started ringing and I seen it was Tae. A tear ran down my face as I declined it. I blocked his number powering my phone off.

"You ok?" Kai asked and I nodded.

"Just need a break."

Tae cheated on Kind 💔
She left 🥺
Do y'all think Kind should be upset?
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙