Snake

Continuing from last chapter .........
Kentrell POV

We had been driving around for like a good 45 minutes and still haven't seen Jaiden

We had been driving around for like a good 45 minutes and still haven't seen Jaiden. This nigga is a good hider and it was frustrating me. My phone started ringing and I looked and seen it was Kamiya.

"Yes." I said.

"Kentrell we at the hospital Kind won't wake up." She said and I quickly hit a u turn.

"What happened?" I asked as I started speeding.

"Ion know the girls had went upstairs and then yelled my name and I went up there she was like passed out." She said.

"She ain't try to hurt herself did she?" I asked.

"No well I don't know, there aren't any bruises or nothing on her body." She said and I took a deep breath.

"Ight I'll be there in like 10 minutes." I said before hanging up.

"Why you going so fast?" Kayden asked.

"Kind in the hospital." I said.

"Why? What happened?" Tae asked

"Ion know Kamiya just told me she went in her room and she was passed out or sum. They at the hospital she said she not waking up." I said then my phone started ringing again and it was Kaizer.

"Hey Kai wassup?" I asked.

"Me and Kehlani know what happened to Kind." He said and I smirked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Can we tell you when you get here?" He asked.

"Yea, I'll be there inna minute." I said before hanging up.

When we got there we all hopped out the car and rushed in the hospital. I looked and seen Kamiya and Kaizer and Kehlani.

"Kai." I said and he looked at me.

"Kayden y'all can go back there, come on." Kamiya said and they went back there.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Serenity." Kehlani said.

"Kind ain't just pass out on her own daddy." She said and i nodded.

"So she did sum to her?" I asked and they nodded.

"Serenity?" I asked and they nodded.

"Where the bit- the child at?" I asked.

"She back there in the room with everybody else." Kaizer said.

"Ight come on and here." I said and handed both of them three fifty dollar bills.

"Thank you." They both said with a smile.

"Nah thank you, now let's go." I said and we started walking back to her room. When we got there everybody was in there and Kind had all these thing connected to her.

Her eyes were closed and she was not moving at all but she was breathing. I sighed shaking my head then I looked at Serenity .

She had this sad look on her face, fake ass.

"Aye Serenity lemme talk to you for a minute." I said and she shook her head.

"I wasn't asking you I was telling you, bring yo ass." I said and she looked at me. She gave a small smile before coming over to me.

"Let's go." I said and pulled her out the room. I took her all the way out the hospital to my car. I pushed her in the passenger seat before going and getting in myself.

"Why you being so damn rough wimme?" She asked mugging me.

"Shut the hell up!" I snapped.

"Can I tell you sum?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"My kids might be bad as hell, but they very smart and observant." I said and looked at her then back at the rode.

"So I find out a whole lotta shit quick." I said and she looked down.

"Do you know why Kind's in the hospital?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Me either." I said as I pulled up to the trap.

"But I do know who put her in there." I said and she froze for a second.

"Who?" She asked and I laughed shaking my head as I got out the car. I got the chains, tape and rope from the trunk and then went and pulled her out the car.

"Ken-"

"Shut yo ass up!" I yelled and she jumped. I opened the door and pushed her down to the ground.

"My nigga you don't gotta be that rough." She said.

"Serenity I'on know why you think ion know that you the reason Kind in that damn hospital." I said and she started to cry.

"And Serenity I really don't wanna kill you." I said as I started tying her up.

"So I'm not." I said and scrunched up her face.

"When my baby get out that hospital imma let her handle yo ass." I said with a smirk.

"Kind ain't gon kill me." She said.

"I'll be damn if she don't, cuz then I'll have to do it." I said.

"But bye baby." I said finna walk out.

"Wait you just gonna leave me here?" She asked and I nodded.

"What if I get hungry?" She asked.

"You'll just starve." I said with a shrug.

"What if I have to pee?" She asked.

"Pee then. You not getting out for nun." I said and walked out. I could hear her scream and cry causing me to laugh.

"Cry baby ass." I mumbled getting in the car.

Kaizer and Kehlani 🤩🙌🏾
Kind wont wake up 🥺☹️
Kentrell got Serenity 🥳
Let's go find Jaiden 🤫
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙