Deep

March 15, 2034
12:00 p.m
Jaliyah POV

"Jaliyah I'm taking Lai to her appointment

"Jaliyah I'm taking Lai to her appointment." She said and i nodded.

"You sure you don't wanna go?" She asked and I nodded.

"You sure? I mean it's you and your dad here alone I don't wa-"

"Mama I'm fine it's ok, he know not to come up here, I got all kinds of bats in that damn closet." I said and she laughed.

"Ok baby bye." She said then shut the door. I wasn't scared of my daddy, if anything his ass should be scared of me.

I heard the front door close meaning my mom and sister left. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I got one of my bats out the closet.

The door opened and my daddy came in.

"Hey babygirl." He said and I ignored him.

"Listen Jaliyah I didn't come up here to hurt you or argue with you." He said.

"But I wanna hurt and argue with you." I said and he sighed.

"Stop being such a bitch." He said and I hit him in the ear with the bat.

"Stop calling me out my name." I said standing up.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked him as he hit his ear.

"I can't even hear out this ear." He said.

"GOOD! I'm so tired of your shit! I hate you because you act like you hate me!" I yelled and dropped the bat.

"You sat there and watched that nigga do that shit to me. You watched me cry and scream. And you didn't do shit." I said.

"Didn't I tell you I was sorry?" He asked and I pulled my hair to keep from going crazy.

"Yes you did and I forgave you so I need to stop being so upset." I said and he nodded.

"Now I need to go to the doctor you fucked up my hearing." He said laughing and I laughed to. He got up to walk out and I picked up the bat hitting him in the back of the head.

"Bitch." I said when his body dropped. I walked past him going downstairs. I walked out the house and started going anywhere.

Kaizer POV

••••••••Kaizer POV