Myself

April 7, 3035
2:10 a.m
Kind POV

I sat in my room of my apartment

I sat in my room of my apartment. I took Kai and Dream back to the house because I just needed to be alone. I haven't done anything but cry. All I do is cry because that's the only way I know to let my pain out.

I mean if people don't want me to do suicidal shit. But crying was so tiring. I was tired my damn self though. I was tired of Javontae's shit. He didn't know how to treat me.

He was hurting me bad without even putting his hands on me. It's just the mean things he would say to me. But then he says he loves me. Sometimes I feel like he's lying.

I know we be going through bullshit but damn. We suppose to be going through it together. He just gave up on me. I should have known from the first day I met him. Because even then he disrespected me, not even knowing me like that.

People say I'm dumb when I'm not. I'm just confused. I mean it's something new everyday. I just didn't know what the fuck to do sometimes.

This, THIS is why I didn't want a child right now. I need to get my life in order and it's harder to do that with children.

But if me and Tae couldn't be together. Or was never meant to be together. I'm not gon get a new nigga. I'm done with niggas. All they do is do me wrong. So if it ain't Tae, ion want em.

There was a knock on the door and I rolled my eyes. I'll be damn if I get up. They started banging on it and I smacked my lips.

"Just be quiet and they'll go away eventually." I mumbled and then the banging got louder. I was ready to scream because that was irritating me. They started banging louder and I hopped out of bed.

"Stupid bitches just can't lemme lone." I mumbled opening the door.

"What?" I asked seeing it was Tae.

"I just wan-" I was finna shut the door but he pushed it back open.

"Don't do that shit when I'm talking to you." He said pushing me back coming in.

"Get out." I said as he closed the door locking it.

"No, I just wanna talk to you for a moment." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't wanna hear what you gotta say." I said tryna push him over to the door and he grabbed my arm.

"You don't have to do that, I can move on my own." He said letting me go,

"Obviously not, I told you to get out and you kept standing there." I said.

"I told you I wanted to talk to you for a minute." He said looking me in my eyes.

"And I told you I don't wanna hear what you gotta say." I said and he grabbed me.

"10 minutes of your fuckin time Kind, that's all I ask." He said letting me go. I put my weight on one foot.

"Go ahead." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Is you still watching her kid?" I asked and he shook his head.

"She found somebody else to do it." He said and I went in the kitchen. I grabbed the biggest knife in there going back over to him.

"You serious? She found somebody else to do it?Something she could have did a long time ago?" I asked moving closer to him as he backed up.

"Kind put that damn knife down." He said.

"What did I do to you? Why don't you love me? Am I not good enough? Am I doing something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You ain't do nothing." He said

"Then why did you cheat on me?!" I asked and he snatched the knife from me and I got cut.

"Ahh." I said as it started to burn. He put the knife down grabbing my arm pulling me in the bathroom.

He sat me down on the toilet mumbling shit.

"Ion know." He said as he cleaned my cut.

"Ion know why I cheated. You just been stressing me, that was a stress reliever." He said and I looked at him. I knew he wanted me to feel bad for him.

"Oh." I said and he looked at me. He shook his.

"What? You mad cuz I don't feel bad?" I asked and he laughed.

"Nah I really don't give a fuck. You mad for a mistake I made one time. Like you know I ain't mean to I Luh you." He said.

"It's not about just this cheating Tae. It's about how much you've disrespected me. Behind closed doors and in public. You say the rudest shit to me. I'm mad cuz of the disrespect. You showing me a very rude Javontae. I know yo mama ain't raise you like that. You say you love me but act like you don't." I said and he held a bored expression.

"Get out." I said when he finished wrapping my hand up.

"Get out? I wasn't done talking to you." He said.

"But I'm done listening and obviously you are to, get your ass out." I said pushing him.

"Ight bitch Damn." He said and I slapped him.

"This the shit I be talm bout!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. I went in my room grabbing that bat.

"Getcho ass out my house right now!" I yelled swinging it around.

"You gon hit me with the bat?" He asked.

"I will if you don't get out. And when I start I'm not gon stop til somebody make me. And ain't nobody here so...." I said and he nodded.

He walked up to me before giving me a hug.

"Bye." He said before kissing my forehead.

"Dumbass bitch." He said with a chuckle before leaving out. I started shaking and a took a seat. I started crying as I pulled my hair.

This is exactly what mean when I say he's disrespectful. I don't know what's wrong with him. This is the worst he's ever disrespected me. Ever, I feel like it's something wrong.

Little did I know it was

Something bigger than thought

Sorry these chapters be sad 😑
I'll be back sometime tonight 😘 long ass chapter coming

Kind distanced herself 😘💕
Tae still being rude 😒👎🏾
Somethings wrong? 👀
What y'all think is wrong?
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙