Never

February 15, 2034
12:35 a.m
Kamiya POV

 "Kaizer baby we won't know what's wrong until you tell us

"Kaizer baby we won't know what's wrong until you tell us." I said, he came in our room crying but wouldn't say what's wrong.

"Kaizer you have to stop crying dude." Kentrell said running his hands down his face.

"Kaizer calm down please before you put yourself in the hospital." I said putting my hand on his chest feeling his heart beat, it was beating fast.

"Kaizer if you don't stop crying I'm going to beat yo ass." Kentrell said and I glared at him. Kaizer's heart started beating faster.

"Kentrell you scaring him stop!" I yelled.

"Kai calm down please." I said as he continued to cry.

"Kaizer come here." Kentrell said and he looked at me shaking his head.

"Kentrell you such an ass, he's fuckin scared of you." I said.

"He need to toughen up, Kaizer come here." Kentrell said again and he shook his head.

"Kentrell you are gonna put him in the hospital." I said feeling as his heart beat sped up more.

"He's just scared cuz he think imma hit him and I'm not, bring yo ass here." He said and Kaizer shook his head again.

"Y'all ok in here?" Kind asked coming in. Kaizer looked at her and went over to her.

"What happened?" She asked I sighed.

"He won't talk to us." I said and she nodded.

"See if he'll talk to you." I said and she nodded grabbing his hand and they left out. I glared at Kentrell and he laughed.

"What the hell is yo problem?" He asked.

"You such a bad dad, you know-"

"Bad dad?" He asked laughing.

"Yes like you know Kaizer has a disorder so you can't treat him or talk to him like that Kentrell." I said.

"You've been rough with him a lot lately." I said.

"So because I'm being tough on him I'm a bad dad?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not the only reason how." I mumbled.

"What are the other reasons Kamiya? I'm there for all my-"

"Lie again." I said and he took a deep breath.

"Kamiya I am there for all of my children, I might not be there every fuckin second of the muhfucking day but I'm sure as hell there! So don't start this shit wimme, cuz Kamiya Im mad as shit right now and I will beat the fuck outta you." He said.

"Stop cussing so much." I said and he shook his head getting up and putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked watching him.