Silence

June 2, 2034
12:34 p.m
Kind POV

"Yo ass is still on punishment?" Tae asked and I laughed

"No." I said.

"Can I come over?" He asked.

"I don't know ." I said.

"I'm coming anyway." He said and hung up. I rolled my eyes getting up. Things been real different lately.

Kaizer doesn't talk anymore, he'll just stare at you or nod or shake his head. Kayden left and Kamiri and Tay decided to go with him. A'dream doesn't talk either she just draws.

My mom and dad were fine. No arguments what so ever. But they fuck damn near everyday.

Uncle Joe is in the hospital they said he's in a coma. Jaliyah told me what she did.

Malaysia, Lai, TJ, Jamari, Liyah along with my aunts and uncles went down to BR.

Kayden and them were fine. He wasn't mad at my dad or anything. He understood why he had to go.

There was a knock on the door and I was gonna open it but my daddy beat me to it.

"Hey Tae." My daddy said letting him in.

"Hey." He said then looked at me. He came and gave me a kiss.

"Hey ya daddy standing right here, loaded gun in pants." He said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Ight Imma leave y'all alone ." He said and I grabbed Tae's hand and we went to my room.

"I need to talk you." He said and I got a little nervous.

"About what?" I asked.

"My family." He said and I nodded .

"My dad came back the other day. I don't know what happened what he did, my brothers wouldn't tell me but my sister in the hospital." He said and i nodded.

"And I'm going down there until she gets better." He said and I looked at him.

"Why? They so rude to you." I said.

"Who is they? I'm talking bout my sister. I'm going down there for my sister." He said and I shook my head.

"She has that little attitude." I said.

"So? Why you worried? You acting like I asked you to come with me." He said.

"I just want you to be safe, you never know what they cou-"

"Who is they Kind? I'm talking bout Jamiya, hello like are you not understanding?" He asked.

"I'm just trying to look out for you." I said.