After Us

Continuing from last chapter.........
Kentrell POV

"Ight so y'all know the plan?" I asked and they nodded and we was about to get out until all of our phones buzzed

"Ight so y'all know the plan?" I asked and they nodded and we was about to get out until all of our phones buzzed. I looked and it was a text from a unknown number.

"Yo they not serious." Ben said.

"Nah they not bro they can't be." Joe said.

"Bruh I know like hell-" I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Mane." Kd said powering his phone off. I felt myself not able to breathe so I stepped out the car.

"Mane what the fuck..." I said to myself.

"TRELL COME ON!" Ben yelled and I shook my head.

"I'm hot, I can't breathe." I said and he got out the car.

"Come on nigga Boomer is Ight, that shit is probably fake ok. Come on we got this. But they sent another text talking bout they going to find the girls so we gotta go." He said and i nodded.

We hopped back in the car and I called Kamiya.

"He-"

"Bae you and the girls don't go no where. Stay in that god damn hotel room. Make sure that fuckin door locked. Don't answer it for nobody. You'll know if it's me. Boomer might be dead ok. Demond bitch ass sent a damn text saying that and saying he coming for y'all ok. Then coming for Kind and them so we gotta move fast. We coming tho." I said and just hung up.

"Let's go." I said and sped off. That hotel was like 15 minutes away from where we were and I didn't know how close Demond was to them. But as fast as I was going we would be there in like 6 minutes.

We had made it and I was the first one out. I ran in the hotel all the way to the room they was in.

The door was cracked and I went in and seen Miracle knocked out on the floor.

"Mir." I said shaking her to wake up. Her eyes slowly opened.

"Demo-"

"Demond got her." I said and she nodded.

"Where Jay?" I asked and she shrugged. Then the boys came in.

"I gotchu sis come on." I said and helped her up.

"Demond got Miya and we don't know where Jay is. So come on." I said and we left.

This shit was finna come to a end

We just didn't know