Opportunity

January 20, 2033
1:00 p.m
Kind POV

I was at school right now in Science class and I was really ready to knock this bitch Serenity out

"He ate my pussy to." She said and i nodded.

"Did his breath stank after?" I asked and Malaysia hit me in the arm with a chuckle.

"No why?" She asked and I shook my head.

"And the-"

"Aye lil baby, lemme be real with you. Nobody care about y'all. Like nobody if we didn't ask we don't care." Jalaiah said.

"You can stop talking to her like that." Her other friend Naija said.

"And if I don't?" Jalaiah asked standing up.

"Baby sit down like you finna touch somebody." Jakayla said.

"Actually she is, so pipe down baby doll." Malaysia said and Jakayla stood up.

"What you wanna fight? Wassup bitch I fight." She said.

"Ladies calm down." My science teacher said.

"Mr. C she's jealous of me for nothing." She said and I laughed.

"Bae chill out please." Jaiden told her and she nodded with a smirk.

"What I got to be jealous of? If he wanna fuck wit a bum bitch that's his business like. If he want to be itchin' and burnin' that's his business." I said.

"Kind!" My teacher yelled.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Bitch I ain't got nun so fuck off with everything you talm bout." She said.

"Ight Cuz." I said looking the other way.

"Bitch get one boyfriend and think she all that." Lai said with a laugh sitting back down.

"Bitch get raped one time and start hating everyone." Serenity said out loud. I looked at her before slapping her.

"Go head then." Malaysia said as her and Jalaiah moved the chairs out the way when I got up. She was finna hit me back but I beat her to it and we just started fighting.

"Bitch I wish y'all would jump in." I heard Malaysia say.

"I need security down here quick." I heard my teacher say.

"Kind." I heard someone say as they wrapped there arms around my waist tryna pull me off.

"Kind let go of her damn." I heard Jaiden say as he pulled her back. Then somebody else came and yanked me back.

I looked at Serenity as she cried in Jaiden's arms. I don't know why she was crying she was asking for this shit.I looked back at the security and seen it was Mr. Tanner. He was the fun security everybody liked him.