Unbelievable

Continuing from last chapter.........
Kind POV

We had made it to the hospital and Kayden hopped out running in there and soon came out with nurses who had a stretcher

We had made it to the hospital and Kayden hopped out running in there and soon came out with nurses who had a stretcher. They quickly laid her on it and took her in the hospital.

"Kind come on." My dad said and I didn't say anything or move.

"Y'all go we'll be in there in a minute." Jai said and then they all went in the hospital.

"You ok?" He asked me and I didn't answer all I was thinking bout was Serenity. I just wanted her to be ok. It hurt my soul to know that she might be dead so I'm praying they can do something.

*flashback*
"So you spreading rumors bout me?" I asked Serenity and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"No Kind why would I do that?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Why everybody telling me that you said some untrue shit bout me?" I asked.

"Cuz that bitch KiKi the one that don't like either of us, said those things but told everybody I told her." She said and I shook my head.

"I don't believe you, that girl is to nice why would she do that?" I asked and she laughed.

"Hell I don't know Kind ever heard of fake? Snakes? Like come on." She said.

"Get out." I said.

"Of where?" She asked standing up.

"My house." I said and she laughed.

"You a fake ass bitch and I'm not fuckin witchu no more get out." I said.

"Fine, if you don't wanna believe me Kind don't, fuck you." She said before storming out my house.

*flashback over*

I remember that day like no other. This started making me feel really bad. I should have known Serenity wasn't lying.

"Kind." Jaiden said and I looked at him.

"You ok?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm so confused." I said.

"She was fine when we went to school earlier and I happened to run by an alley and find her body." I said and he stared at me.

"You ok?" He asked again.

"Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Because I know there's something else wrong, we known each other forever I know when sum wrong." He said and i sighed .

"Dre tried to do sum wit me. I don't know what but I declined it. But he kept trying, then he said my body makes the relationship. So I left." I said and I seen him tense up.