Divorce?

November 1, 2033
3:34 p.m
Kind POV

We had made it down to BR like 3 days ago

We had made it down to BR like 3 days ago. It wasn't bad down here. My uncles and my dad had went back to Houston for something but right now they were coming back.

My mom and aunts had us all in the living room because they had something to tell us.

"Ma what's going on?" I asked and she shook her head with a small smile. Just then my uncles along with my dad walked in.

"Can someone tell us what's going on?" Kamiri asked.

"Y'all didn't tell em?" My dad asked.

"Tell us what?" Kehlani asked.

"Listen me and your dad love each other very much, y'all know that." My mom said and we nodded.

"We also love you guys, y'all know that to." My daddy said.

"Lately me and your dad been having some issues. It has nothing to do with y'all tho, well not all to do with y'all. Let's just say it's not you guy's fault." She said and we looked at each other.

"Me and Kamiya decided to get a divorce." My daddy said and I looked at him.

"Y'all serious?" Tay asked and they nodded.

"We know you guys might be upset, but just know we love you guys and we are -"

"Don't nobody wanna hear that." Kehlani said.

"When I asked y'all were y'all gonna be together forever y'all told me yes." Kaizer said lowly.

"Now you saying y'all getting a divorce. And when you get a divorce that means your not together anymore. And if you can't be together anymore then that means y'all not forever. So y'all lied to me." He said.

"Lied to us." Kayden said.

"You guys-"

"I ain't get a chance to say shit." I said.

"And I have a lot to fucking say." I said standing up.

"Didn't I tell you I didn't want you to do this. Because I knew what would happen. Are y'all trying to break up our family? Y'all had one argument and wanna break up!" I yelled.

"We going through enough right now, why the fuck y'all feel the need to add on?" I asked.

"Kind baby you don't understand." My mother said and a tear fell.