Missed

5 months later.................
October 8, 2033
1:26 p.m
Kind POV

Today was the day I was being released from this damn hospital

Today was the day I was being released from this damn hospital. They told me I had improved a lot. Yes I obviously ended up staying longer but it helped a lot.

"Kind." The lady opened my door.

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded getting my stuff along with that notebook. I walked out and followed her.

When we had got to the lobby area I seen my whole family standing right there.

"Oh god." I mumbled looking down with a smile on my face as I walked over to them.

"Bitch." I said when TJ, Mari, Lai and Aysia along with Serenity ran over to me giving me a hug nearly knocking me over.

"Missed you, don't ever leave us like dat again." Aysia said as they all let me go.

"I won't promise." I said and they smiled.

"Hey we over here." My daddy said and I shook my head going to give him a hug.

"I missed y'all." I said moving on to my mama.

"We missed you to." She said with a smile.

"Where's Jaiden?" I asked and they all shrugged. I was gon say sum but I just smiled.

"Ok now let's go can't stay in here for long." I said and they laughed. We had got in the car and I was just think about the last time I seen Jaiden.

* flashback *
August 12, 2033
I was sitting in my room on my bed eating an orange they had gave me. Then the door opened and in came Jaiden.

"Jai." I said and he smiled coming over to me giving me a hug.

"Hey you Ight in here?" He asked and I nodded.

"You Ight? You seem nervous." I said and he sighed.

"Bae-"

"Woahhhh buddy slow yo role." I joked and he laughed.