Grown

January 12, 2035
2:12 a.m
Kamiya POV

I was in the room sleep until I heard the door slam

"Bae." I said shaking Kentrell. He slowly turned his head looking at me.

"Why the hell you always waking me up?" He asked.

"The front door slammed." I said.

"Ion give a damn about a door. Lay yo ass down and go to sleep." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Getcho ass up an-" I was cut off when Kehlani busted in our room crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked as she walked over to me.

"What the hell you got on?" Kentrell asked because she was wearing some really short shorts along with a crop top that stopped right underneath her breast.

She turned around showing us the bruises on her back along with burn marks. I looked at Kentrell and he looked pissed.

"Where did you go Kehlani ?" I asked and she shook her head continuing to cry.

"Shut that shit up! Where did you go?" Kentrell asked and she just stared at him.

"So I'm speaking Spanish? Bring yo ass here." He said and she slowly walked over to him.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"I didn't go nowhere." She said.

"Kehlani who dresses like a hoe to go to bed?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I just had somewhere to be." She said.

"So that's leads to the question, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!" Kentrell asked.

"To a house." She said and he laughed.

"Who's house? A girl?" He asked and she shook her head. He slapped her thigh and she started crying again.

"Kehlani what nigga house did you go to?" I asked as Kentrell got up.

"I don't know." She said and Kentrell pulled her hair.

"How you don't know? Make it make sense Lani." He said,

"Now where the fuck did you go?" He asked.

"It's none of your business." She said and he walked up to her making her back up.

"You know I'm gon find out, so you mind as well tell me." He said.

"Jamere, I went to Jamere house. Damn can y'all leave me alone now?" She asked.

"Alijah you came in here baby." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"How old is Jamere?" I asked and Kentrell got a belt.

"Old enough." She said and Kentrell hit her with the belt.

"Stop playing wimme lil girl." I said as she tried not to cry.

"How old is he?" I asked again.

"And don't lie Kehlani." Kentrell said.

"He's 18!" She yelled before rolling her eyes. I shook my head before sighing. I looked at Kentrell and he sat the belt down.

He pulled her over to him and sat her down on the bed and he sat down in a chair in front of her.

Kentrell POV

Instead of yelling at this dumbass girl I wanted actually try and talk to her

"Why you keep doing this shit Alijah?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Why you can't talk to boys yo own age? And why is you even out here fucking?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Them bruises and burns, did he do that?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I wouldn't listen, but it's ok." She said and i sighed.

One thing bout her, Kind and Kamiya is they thought everything was ok. If somebody hurt them they always thought it was fine. I ain't like that cuz it wasn't right.

"No it's not Kehlani. No matter what putting yo hands on somebody isn't right." I said.

"You would say that Bae then do it anyway." Kamiya said and I glared at her.

"Daddy it's fine. I'm ok I just should've listened." She said shrugging.

"What he tell you to do?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing." She said.

"Kehlani." Kamiya said and she looked at her.

"What he tell you to do?" She asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing, It's nothing," she said.

"Something about this thot ass outfit you got on, and him hurting you cuz you wouldn't listen.......it seems a little suspicious to me." I said and she sighed.

"I can't say." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cuz he said not to!" She yelled at me and I looked at Kamiya.

"I'on give a fuck." I said.

"Now what did he ask you to do?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Kehlani if you don't tell us you gon get out." Kamiya said and she looked back at her.

"Tell is it get out." She said making her cry. She got up before running out the room.

"Damn Kamiya." I said getting up and going after her. I went up to her room and she got out a suitcase.

"You really gon leave instead of trying to tell us?" I asked.

"Y'all gon put me out anyway when you find out what I did." She said shaking her head.

"What happened Kehlani? Like speak up Alijah please." I said.

"Fine! He asked me to come over so I went. We were just chilling until a group of his friends came. Then he told me the reason he asked me to come was because he needed his money." She said.

I stood there thinking for a moment. I was putting together what she told me until it popped in my head.

"He made you....... and them niggas gave him....... so basically he.....mmmmm." I said.

My eyes turned pitch black and I seen the look of fear on her face.

"I'm not gon hurt you, just come with me." I said.

From what Kehlani said what y'all think happened?
What y'all think Kentrell finna do?
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙