My Fault

February 11, 2035
2:47 p.m
Kind POV

Me and Tae had woke up like an hour ago and he wouldn't talk to me, he seemed nervous about something

"Bae, Imma go home right quick, Ight?" I said and he nodded slowly.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Lemme guess you wanna break up." I said and he looked at me shaking his head.

"Then what's wrong? You haven't talked to me at all since we woke up." I said and he sighed.

"Nun wrong." He said and I rolled my eyes leaving out the house. I quickly ran across the street to my house. I knocked on the door and my mama came to open it.

"Hey baby." She said and I smiled giving her a hug.

"You ok?" She asked and I nodded. She looked me up and down before squinting her eyes.

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded coming in. I seen Tay, Kam, Lani, Kai and Dream sitting down on the couch and I smacked my lips.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Dream had enough of Kaizer's shit, that's what happened." Kamiri said before him and Taylin started laughing.

"Can y'all shut up?" Kai asked obviously annoyed.

"What she do?" I asked.

"She broke everything in his room that was breakable." Tay said continuing to laugh.

I shook my head before looking at A'dream.

"Period." I said giving her a high five. She smiled slightly.

"And you need to learn how to treat a girl." I said mushing Kai's head.

"Whatever." He mumbled I stared at him for a moment before smiling.

"Now Kaizer you need to apologize to A'dream." My mama said and he looked at her.

"For what? She the one that broke my phone,TV, she threw shoes at me, she broke that lamp, the vase that was in my room, like what am I apologizing for?" He asked making me laugh.

A'dream looked at him before giving him a hard slap.

"Damn." Taylin said holding his cheek.

"You felt that too bro?" Kamiri asked as she got up going in her room slamming the door.

I looked at Kai and he looked shocked.

"I just had to come home to this shit." I mumbled going in Dream's room. She sat on her bed coloring with the new notebook Kai had bought her.

"Dream you ok?" I asked and she looked at me. She wasn't crying or anything she looked just fine.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said with a smile.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked and she nodded.

"Kaizer has a crush on you." I whispered, she looked at me weird.

"A crush? On me?" She asked and I nodded.

"How? He's so rude to me." She said.

"That's because he's never had a crush. He trying to get the feeling to go away, that's why he's so mean to you." I said and she nodded.

"But why would he like me? I ain't cute, like what the fuck?" She asked making me laugh.

"First of all yes you are and maybe because y'all are kinda alike." I said and she nodded. I walked out her room and everybody looked at me.

"Take yo ass in there and apologize to that girl." My daddy said to Kai. He mumbled something doing it anyway.

"Kind." Kehlani said and I looked at her.

"Walk to me." She said and I scrunched up my face while doing it.

"Now walk back over there." She said and I walked back.

"You walking funny." Taylin said with a chuckle.

"No I'm not." I said.

"Kind walk to that wall then back to me." My daddy said and I smacked my lips. I walked over there then back to him and he laughed.

"Yes you is walking funny." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I only came over here to get my stuff to do my hair." I said walking upstairs to my room. I got it putting it in a bag.

I went back downstairs.

"Kind lemme talk to you right quick." My mama said and I sighed. She grabbed my hand pulling me in her room.

"Yes mother." I said.

"You and Tae had sex didn't you?" She asked.

"No." I said and she looked me in my eyes.

"Yes." I said and she nodded.

"Ok." She said.

"You're not mad?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I mean it's not like you were a virgin. I just was curious." She said and i nodded.

"Just don't be having no kids." She said and i nodded.

"Well imma go back to his house, Luh you." I said and she smiled.

"Love you to." She said and I walked out her room.

"Bye y'all, I'll be back later. Watch those two." I said pointing to A'dreams room. I left out the house

I ran back over to Tae's house going in. I went to his room and he wasn't in there.

"Bae!" I yelled going in the bathroom. The door to the closet was shut.

"Tae." I said knocking on it before going in. He was just sitting there on the floor.

"You ok?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"You sure?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Yes Kind, I'm just thinking." He said and I nodded.

"Would you be happy if you got pregnant?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Yea, I mean if I have one right now, I would probably be upset for a minute. But then I'll get over it." I said and he nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nun I was just asking."

What y'all think is wrong with Tae?
Kai and Dream 💀💕
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙