All Into It

January 13, 2033
12:05 p.m
Kind POV

"Serenity if you don't shut up imma punch you in yo shit

"Serenity if you don't shut up imma punch you in yo shit." I said to her. Apparently her and Jaiden 'dAtE' now and she won't shut up about it.

"Someone's jealous." She said with a smirk.

"Jealous of what? You act like we dated or sum, have him I don't care. But don't nobody want you in they ear talking bout it every chance you get." I said and she laughed.

"You sound jealous." She mumbled and I put my stuff in my book bag grabbing my phone finna leave.

"Kind, you can't just walk out of class." My math teacher said.

"Well can you put me somewhere else before I fight her?" I asked.

"Girl you not gon step." She said making me look at her.

"Who? You know what." I said and walked out. I was finna go to the bathroom but bumped into somebody. I looked and seen it was Jaiden.

"Aye what's wrong you look mad?" He asked me and I shook my head walking past him but he grabbed my arm.

"You-"

"Do you date Serenity?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yea bu-" He got cut off when I walked away. As I was walking I seen Jalaiah and Malaysia.

"Aye." I said and they looked at me.

"Sis what's wrong you look mad." Malaysia said.

"Nothing, I just had to get out of class before I socked Serenity in her shit." I said and they laughed.

"Somebody's coming." They said and I looked back seeing Jaiden.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"Why you mad?" He asked.

"I'm not, I asked a question you gave me a answer I'm fine." I said and he smacked his lips.

"You mad for nothing, you  act like we date." He said pointing between me and him.

"Listen I don't got time, go back to class and talk to yo lil girlfriend." I said.

"Why is you trippin'? A nigga ain't do nothing to you." He said.

"Ok." I said and he stared at me for a second.

"Bye Kind." He said and walked away.

"I ain't ask you to come over here no way." I said before walking away.

"Wait Kind." Jalaiah said as her and Malaysia followed me.

"Where you going?" Aysia asked.

"Home." I mumbled finna walk out of school but was stopped by the principal.

"Where you young ladies going?" He asked.

"Home please move out our way." I said and he shook his head.