Serious

Continuing from last chapter...........
Kamiya POV

Kind had called Kentrell and told him to come over

Kind had called Kentrell and told him to come over. I was really nervous on telling him because I didn't know what he was gonna do.

"Mama he said A'dream was in the hospital cuz Kehlani shot her." She said and I shook my head.

"She's the worst of them all." I mumbled.

"I swear imma kick her ass." She said and I shook my head.

"Don't even worry bout it Kind." I said and she shook her head.

"He said she ok though, she's just resting so that's good." She said and I gave her a small smile.

"I'm so nervous. He should really be here any minute since yo house is like 5 minutes away from the damn hospital." I said and she laughed.

"That's a good thing." She said and I shook my head. We waited like 8 more minutes before there was a knock on the door.

Kind gave me A'Jayla going to open the door. I heard Kentrell's voice making a tear roll down my face. I was finna break my babies heart.

Kind came back taking Jayla from me.

"Y'all can go in one of the guest rooms." She said and I nodded getting up. I left out her room seeing Kentrell sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby." He said with a smile getting up coming over to me.

"Hey Uh I need to talk to you for a minute." I said and he nodded. I grabbed his hand pulling him in one of the rooms.

"You tryna fuck?" He asked and I sighed shaking my head.

"I wouldn't do that in our daughter's house. And didn't I just say I needed to talk to you." I said and he laughed.

"Talk can mean different things." He said with a smirk and I punched him in the chest making him laugh.

"Ok for real what you wanna talk about?" He asked as we sat down on the bed. I looked him in his eyes before shaking my head.

"I love you." I said and he smiled.

"I love you to Le'asia." He said and i sighed. I started getting hot so I took off my jacket.

"See I knew you wanted to fuck." He said finna take off his shirt but I stopped him.

"No Kentrell, I just got hot." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Well what do you need?" He asked.

"I- I um...... I don't know." I said and he scrunched up his face.

"You don't know?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I do know I'm just nervous to tell you." I said.

"You cheated didn't you? After all these ye-"

"No! No Kentrell that's not it. I didn't do anything." I said and he nodded.

"So what are you so nervous to tell me about?" He asked.

"Kentrell I have cancer." I said and he stopped moving. He looked down.

"Ovarian cancer, I got it from my mom. It's some type of inherited shit. That's what my aunt had which is how she died." I said.

"I can die Kentrell. It's been going on for like a year or two now. I never told anybody because it wasn't that bad. It's gotten worse tho. I've just been keeping a smile on my face acting like everything was ok. Shit is already going south. I'm making it worse." I said and he didn't say anything.

"Kentrell...." I said and he looked at me as tears ran down his face.

"You could have told me sooner." He said his voice a little bit above a whisper.

"I could have got you some type of help Kamiya." He said and I shook my head.

"This can't be helped bae." I said and he started bouncing his leg up and down. He broke down crying and I rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry." I said and he just continued to cry. He looked at me in the eyes before shaking his head continuing to cry.

"Hollon." He said standing up.

"So basically what you telling me is you can die?" He asked.

"I basically am dying Trell. It's to strong to be fixed. Imma be in the hospital soon." I said and he nodded.

He punched the wall repeatedly until he put a hole in it.

"Kentrell stop." I said pulling him back.

"How the fuck am I suppose to live without you?" He asked and I gave him a hug. He hugged me back tight.

"You gon be ok I promise." I said.

"Please don't leave me Kamiya. There's Gotta be sum I can do. I'll do anything, trade my life for yours." He said.

"There's nothing anybody can do Kentrell. You will be ok. All of y'all. Imma tell everybody tomorrow. I love you." I said.

"Cuz we could have been broke up a long time ago. But you decided to stick around. And you put up with me and my bullshit for years. I hurt you so many times and you still stayed wimme. Because you loved me." I said.

"Always have always will. It won't change for nun." He said and we pulled away. I took off my ring and put it in his hand.

"No put it back on." He said trying to put it back on my finger.I shook my head as tears ran down his face.

"You don't love me no more?" He asked.

"I do, but do you really want me to die with your ring on?" I asked and he nodded.

"Now put it back on, please." He said and i sighed allowing him to slide it back on.

"I love you." I said and he just broke down again.

7 more chapters left 🥺💕

Kamiya's going to be in the hospital soon 🤧💔
She's telling everybody else tomorrow 🙏🏽
Kentrell 🥺💙
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙