Blessed

October 14, 2035
4:45 p.m
Kamiya POV

Tears ran down my face as I stared at the two positive pregnancy tests in front of me

Tears ran down my face as I stared at the two positive pregnancy tests in front of me. I had been feeling sick a lot and I just bought these. I didn't think I was really going to be pregnant.

I wiped my face putting the tests up. I was nervous and confused now. How was I going to carry these children when I'm sick like this? I didn't want to hurt them or anything.

I opened the door and Kentrell was just standing right there.

"Can I have an inch Kentrell, just a damn inch?" I asked and he laughed backing away.

"You been happy a lot lately." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Because I did something." He said and I looked at him.

"What did you do?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Oh nothing." He said.

"If you don't tell me imma leave you and never come back." I said and he laughed.

"I got you help." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"Help?" I asked and he nodded.

"Treatment for this cancer shit. Your first one is tomorrow. I wanted to help you bae. I ain't want you to leave me." He said letting me go and tears ran down my face.

"This is gonna go away?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled as tears continued to run down my face. I gave him a hug and he laughed.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." He said and I let go of him. I wiped my face still having a smile.

"So since you just kinda surprised me let me surprise you." I said going back in the bathroom. I got both of the tests going back over to him.

"I'm pregnant." I said showing him the tests.

"Ohhh for real." He said and I scrunched up my face. That sounded so damn fake.

"Did you know?" I asked and he looked around.

"Kentrell you did know! You did this on purpose!" I yelled punching him in the chest and he laughed.

"I want 5 more before I hit 40." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"5 Kentrell?" I asked and he nodded making me shake my head.

"But this time I want twins. 2 girls Harmony and Journey." He said making me laugh.

"You don't wanna keep the K's going?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I want them to stick out. Like Tay does." He said and I nodded.

"But what if they not twins? And it's a boy?" I asked.