Wanted

Continuing from last chapter.........
Kind POV

"Is it?" Jaiden asked and I stared at him for moment

"Is it?" Jaiden asked and I stared at him for moment. I've always like Jaiden. Never stopped, but I felt like he just thought of me as a Bestfriend.

"Yes......" I said and he smiled.

"For how long?" He asked.

"Ever since we were kids." I said and he nodded.

"Why you ain't say nothing dude?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Cuz I felt like you didn't feel the same way and I ain't wanna look stupid." I said.

"But I do feel the same way." He said and I knew my face was turning red.

"Then why did you start dating Serenity?" I asked and he sighed.

"It was a dare for 200 dollars look." He said and pulled out the money.

"Your so mean Jai." I said and he laughed.

"Whatever but what are we now?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I guess we date it let's just take it slow please."
I said and he nodded giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry for making your crybaby ass cry." He said and I laughed.

"I ain't no crybaby." I said and then he looked at me in the eyes.

"What you doin'?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I was really wanting to kiss you." He said and then the door busted open and my dad along with my brothers came in.

"I wish y'all would kiss." He said swinging the belt around.

"Ight." Jai said and gave me a quick peck on the lips making my cheeks heat up before he hopped up. My dad swung the belt at him and it missed.

"Kayden!" I yelled when he grabbed him by the back of the neck.

"Girl I ain't gon kill em." He said and then put him in a head lock.

"Lemme tell you sum lil nigga, I approve-" My dad hit Kay with the belt.

"I don't approve of this, but if she's happy so am-" my dad hit him with the belt again.

"I don't approve of this and I'm not happy about it, but if my dad approve and he happy so will I be." He said then let him go.

"So y'all like each other?" My dad asked and we both nodded slowly.

"I knew it, ever since y'all was kids." He said shaking his head.

"But I approve, but lemme tell you sum." He said and grabbed Jaiden by the shirt.

"Oh no don't hurt him." I mumbled.

"If you hurt her in any kind of way I will kill you. I still do that." He said.

"Understood?" He asked and Jai nodded.

"Ight den." He said but he didn't let his shirt go.

"MOMMY!" I yelled and a few seconds later she came in.

"Ye- Kentrell what are you doing?" She asked and pulled him back making him let Jaiden go.

"Nothing I was just tryna see if he was scared of me." He said.

"Da- everybody get out my room." I said .

"Umm." My mom said.

"May everyone leave my room?" I asked and they all smiled before leaving.

"Where you going?" I asked Jaiden as he was finna walk out to.

"You want me to stay?" He asked and I nodded. He closed the door and came and laid on my bed.

"Come on why you just standing there?" He asked me and I playfully rolled my eyes laying beside him.

"Bro you promise you never gon do no shady shit?" I asked and he looked at me.

"No I don't promise that, everybody do dumb shit. I know imma end up doing something dumb so I'm not even gon make that promise to you just to break it." He said and i nodded.

I didn't know if I was suppose to get mad at what he said but I just chose not to.

"But I do promise to always be there for you and love and support you." He said making me smile.

"We just left TJ and them." I said and he laughed. He looked at me before kissing my lips.

"Wait no cuz that bitch told me you ate her pussy" I said.

"I ain't eat shit, she was just tryna make you mad Bruh." He said and i nodded.

"Why y'all not cool anymore?" He asked

"It all started when she made  a rumor bout me talking bout I fucked 2 niggas at the same time, stupid shit. Then she started another rumor talking bout I fucked this one girl nigga. Then she made another rumor talking bout me having a type of disease from somebody. Just dumb shit so she started it by telling all them damn lies." I said and he nodded.

Me and Serenity use to be real close until she started doing that stupid shit. I don't know why but I didn't care.

"Damn." He said and kissed my lips again. I kissed him back and deepened it by wrapping my arms around his neck. He hovered over me and then a shoe was thrown hitting him in the back of the head.

I looked back seeing it Kaizer.

"Don't hurt her." He said to Jaiden making me smile.

"Kai he wasn't hurting me I promise." I said as Jaiden got off of me.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you mad at me?" He asked lowly and I shook my head.

"No not you him, are you mad at me?" He asked Jaiden.

"Nah Lil man you Ight, I get it." He said making him smile.

"Is your head ok?" He asked him making me laugh.

"Nah that bih pounding." He said rubbing it.

"I'm sorry." He said, he so innocent.

"You talking a lot today baby." I said and he smiled.

"I'm sorry I don't talk, I just feel like there's no need." He said and then just walked out the room.

"He so cute." I mumbled to myself with a chuckle.

"Aye at least he threw a good shoe at you." I said and Jai mugged me.

"Mane nah, can we finish?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Taking it slow, I just got a Lil carried away." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Goodnight then." He said getting under my cover.

"Boy it's like 3 in the afternoon." I said.

"Nap time then." He said and I laughed.

Jaiden and Kind are together 😴
Kaizer 🥺🤩
Get ready for more drama
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙