Life

Later that day.........
1:45 p.m
Taylin POV

My eyes fluttered open and I sighed

"Ah!" I yelled as I turned over seeing Kamiri beside me. He opened his eyes looking at me like I was crazy.

"Fuck is you yelling for?" He asked.

"Nig- Getcho big ass out my damn bed!" I yelled pushing him and he fell on the floor.

"I'm telling daddy you put yo hands on me." He said.

"And imma tell him yo overgrown ass was sleeping in my bed." I said getting up.

I went in my bathroom and started brushing my teeth. After I was done I went downstairs into the kitchen.

I looked and seen a piece of paper. I read it before smacking my lips. Kamiri came in the kitchen and read it to.

"You read this shit?" He asked me and I nodded.

"And I'm going to find her, I don't care." I said.

"Right after I get done eating, and I take a shower. Then I gotta eat again. Then imma go find her." I said and he laughed.

"Fat ass bitch." He said and I mugged him. I thought about Tae for a minute and I was gonna go check on him.

2:55 p.m
Me and Kamiri had left out the house and went over to Tae's. The door was cracked open and we looked at each other.

"That means go back to the house, so come on." Kamiri said tryna pull me away.

"Bring yo scary ass on." I said.

"It be dumb niggas like you." He mumbled as we went in. Shit was everywhere.

I went in Tae's room and he wasn't in sight but the bathroom door was shut. I put my ear against the door not hearing anything.

"Nigga." Kamiri whispered and I looked at him.

"This means bring yo ass on and let's go home." He said and I glared at him.

"Tae." I said knocking on the door. I twisted the knob and the door was locked.

"Tae!" I yelled as I started banging on it. Still getting no answer I started kicking it.

"Damn strong built well ass door won't break." I mumbled as I kept kicking it.

"Nigga you have to karate kick the door down, like what is you doing?" Kamiri asked.

"Kar- getcho dumbass out my face." I said continuing to kick the door until it finally broke. Tae was laid out on the floor and Kamiri gasped.

"He's dead." He said and I looked at him.

"He's not dead....... at least I hope." I mumbled the last part.

"Oh shit, Bro was on that shit." Kamiri said picking up a little bag. It had white stuff in it and there were 2 more empty bags.

"Nigga overdosing on this shit." I said feeling his chest and his heart wasn't beating.

"He was on that good shit." Kamiri said sniffing it and I slapped him.

"Are you dat slow Kamiri? Oh god I swear you gave me such dumbass siblings." I said.

"Go to the house and get daddy." I said.

"I'm not finna walk over there just to walk back over there then we just go-"

"Kamiri if you don't wanna walk RUN. But you have to get somebody. This nigga might be dead for real." I said and he ran off.

"Nigga you better not be dead, Kind gon raise hell." I mumbled.

Kind POV

I had woke up like 2 hours ago but Dream and Kai was still sleep

I had woke up like 2 hours ago but Dream and Kai was still sleep. They had stayed up to like 6 in the morning so I knew they were tired.

I ended up coming to my apartment. I just couldn't stand Tae right now. But I probably am doing to much. I mean I did have sex with his brother so maybe this was his payback.

I wanted to call and check on him but I just didn't even wanna hear his voice.

My phone started ringing and I seen it was my mama.

"Hey mommy." I said with a smile.

"Kind, come to the hospital." She said and I sighed.

"Why?" I asked feeling like I knew why.

"Javontae in the hospital." She said and I nodded before throwing my phone across the room. It hit the wall shattering.

"I fucking knew he was gon do this shit!" I yelled and Dream and Kai ran in my room. Both of they're eyes red as fire letting me know I woke them up.

"Y'all get ready right quick please." I said and they nodded rushing off. I rubbed my stomach before crying.

I been trying so hard not to stress myself out. I'm just worrying about my babies. I just want them to be ok. But Javontae just be giving me a reason.

I didn't know what to do sometimes. I was always scared to leave his side because he do dumb shit sometimes. But sometimes I just have to.

I loved him but he made it hard to say that. I hated that I was gullible to. He could say anything nice or do something nice and I would take him back. Just to get disrespected and did wrong again.

This is a love/hate relationship. Toxic or whatever people call it. I fucking hate it.

I hated Jaiden and Serenity. People may ask what do they have to do with what's going on now, they started it.

They set off all the bullshit. Life was fine before them. But it just had to be a living hell after.

Javontae 😑🥺
Kind doesn't know what to do 🥺💕
I also want y'all to know this book is not gonna end very happy 😂😩
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙