Don't Play

(I changed some characters, so y'all can go back to characters if you want to see what everyone look like)

February 25, 2035
3:06 p.m
A'dream POV

I was in my room sitting on my bed doing nothing

I was in my room sitting on my bed doing nothing. I was just sitting there thinking. When Kaizer came to "apologize" to me that day, he was nothing but rude.

Kind said he likes me but I honestly don't see how. I wanted to ask him about that, but I was nervous on what he was gon say or do.

My door opened and he came in making sigh.

"Hey." He said sitting on my bed. I just waved.

"I'm sorry, I guess. For how I been acting towards you, or whatever." He said and I scrunched my face up. The apology sounded real but fake.

I just nodded and he mugged me.

"You can't speak? At least say ok? Cuz I ain't have to apologize to you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"This is why I don't talk to you anymore. No matter what I do you just get angry." I said.

"Cuz I want you to go home, but you don't got one." He said.

"Why? Why all the sudden you want me to go home? You use to never wanna leave my side, what changed?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Don't worry bout it." He said and I hesitated for a second.

"Kaizer." I said and he looked at me.

"Kind told me that you liked me.......... is it true?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"No, why would I like you?" He asked making me a little sad.

"I asked her the same thing." I mumbled as a tear ran down my face but I quickly wiped it.

"Why you crying?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I was just thinking bout something." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Nothing- it's nothing." I said and he just continued to stare at me.

"I'm sorry." He said in his normal sweet voice, sounding like he meant it this time.

"Sorry for treating you like this, you don't deserve it. I just don't kn- I do know why I'm acting like this." He said.

"Why?" I asked and he looked away from me.

"Cuz I like you......" He said making me smiled.

"But it's whatever." He mumbled and started to play with his hair. I moved over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He looked at me before smiling.

"I thought you ain't like her?" We looked seeing Kamiri and Taylin.

"Get out." I said and they laughed.

"Y'all tryna fuck?" Tay asked and I threw a pillow at him.

"I'm not Kehlani, get out my room." I said.

"The amount of shade you just threw is unbelievable." Tay said before him and Kam left.

"They so annoying." Kai said making me laugh.

"Gotta love em tho." I said and he nodded. It had got quiet for second.

"You like me back?" He asked.

"I wouldn't have gave you a kiss if I didn't like you back." I said and he nodded. My door was swung open and in came Kehlani.

"You in here talking bout me?" She asked and I looked seeing Tay and Kam behind her with they're phones.

"No." I said and she walked over to me.

"They just told me you was in here talking bout me, so what the fuck was said?" She asked.

"All I said was I'm not Kehlani. They said was me and Kai tryna fuck and I said I'm not you, big deal." I said.

"So you was talm bout me?" She asked.

"I mean not really." I said and she got in my face.

"Lani move." Kai said pushing her back.

"Can she go back to where she came from? Don't nobody like you." She told me.

"Your brother does." I said with a smile and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever just keep my name out your mouth." She said finna walk out the room.

"Or what?" I asked and she slowly turned around to look at me.

"Or, I'm gonna beat your ass." She said making me laugh.

"Beat my ass?" I asked and she nodded.

"Wanna fight right now?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I mean sure it's whatever." She said.

"Kehlani go sit yo ass down." Trell said coming in my room.

"Make her go home!" She yelled at him.

"You make me go home, da fuck." I said.

"A'dream please." He said.

"Daddy move yo big buff ass out the way." Tay said pulling him back.

"Fight, fight, fight." Kamiri chanted.

"Kehlani get out, go call one of them niggas to come pick you up." Kai said and she mushed his head making me stand up.

"Oop." Tay said.

"You ain't have to touch him." I said and she laughed.

"He's my little brother." She said.

"Ion give a damn if he was yo cousin, you still ain't have to do it." I said.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" She asked and I swung on her hitting her in the jaw. She swung back but missed and I started fighting her.

"Oh shit." Tay said before he pulled me back. Kehlani had a grip on my hair so I gave her a hard kick and she didn't let me go but she fell back dragging me with her.

I gave her two more hard kicks to the face and she let me go.

"Bitch." I said and Tay pushed me back,

"Damn Dream, you wasn't playin." Kamiri said as Tay helped Kehlani up. She looked at me and her nose was bleeding.

"Get the fuck out." I said to everybody.

"All of y'all out, leave me alone." I said and they all left except Kaizer.

" I didn't know you could fight." He said and I shrugged.

"I don't fight a lot. But if you want to fight I most definitely will fight you." I said and he nodded.

A'dream and Kaizer 🥰💕
She fought Kehlani 🥴
Y'all think Kehlani deserved it?
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙