Untold

March 5, 2035
12:55 p.m
Kind POV

Me and Tae was finna go to my mama and daddy house to tell them the news

Me and Tae was finna go to my mama and daddy house to tell them the news. Tae was acting like a lil bitch tho.

He was scared and kept asking me questions.

"Javontae come on." I said standing by the door waiting for him.

"Yo daddy like flowers?" He asked and I shook my head.

"My daddy like sex and guns. That's it." I said and he sighed.

"So I give him a gun?" He asked and I laughed.

"Do not, I repeat do not give my daddy a gun." I said and he nodded.

"So what do I give him?" He asked.

"Nothing- why is you tryna give my daddy a gift?" I asked.

"So he won't try to kill me." He said making me laugh.

"Bring yo scary ass on." I said grabbing his hand.

"Why you not scared?" He asked.

"Oh trust I am, but you making this funny." I said as we left out the house.

"Hold on Kind." He said when I was finna knock on the door.

"Listen Tae relax. He might hurt you but he's not gon kill you." I said and he nodded.

"I love you, now stop being such a baby." I said knocking on the door. Kehlani came to open it making me smirk.

"What?" She asked and I pushed past her.

"Mommy, daddy!" I yelled then looked back at Tae. He remained outside making me laugh.

"Come on." I said and he sighed coming in.

"What do you need?" My daddy asked as him and my mama sat on the couch.

"TAY, KAM, KAI, DREAM!" I yelled and they all ran in the living room.

"Sit down I got sum to tell y'all." I said and they looked at me weird sitting down.

"Ok so mama, mostly daddy. I don't want y'all to be to upset ok." I said and my daddy took his gun from out his pants.

"Daddy I just s-"

"Gon head and say what you got to say." He said and I looked at Tae who was by the door.

"I- I daddy can you please put your gun away you making me nervous." I said and he rolled his eyes giving it to my mama.

"Can you hurry and say what you have to say." Tay said and I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." I said and they all looked at me except my daddy.

"Kind....." My mama said and I sighed.