My Life

Continuing from last chapter........
Jaiden POV

I had went back in the trap and heard Kind and Trell talking bout some then they said something bout killing someone mom

"What y'all just looking at me for? Who's mom did you kill?" I asked him and then everybody else came.

"Jaiden, you know I love you like my own s-"

"I don't care, who's mom did y'all kill? Cuz I'm the only one without one." I said and everybody just stared at me.

"I killed yo ma Jai." Trell said and I looked at him.

"You killed my mama son?" I asked lowly. Not only was I hurt I was mad, pissed off. I grew up with out a mom and a dad. But was raised by my aunt, who put me through hell.

To know the man that I thought of as my father killed my mom, I was beyond pissed.

"Jaiden there was a-"

"You killed my mom?" I asked again and he sighed.

"You know how hard it's been for me growing up without a mom or dad?" I asked stepping closer to him.

"Listen I apologize but you better back yo ass up." He said.

"Plus she was a snake she deserved it." He said and I swung on him.

"No!" Kind yelled as we started fighting.

"Jai move!" Kind yelled at me and pushed me off him.

"What if I killed yo mama Kind? How would you feel?" I asked.

"My mama ain't do shit tho. She the sweetest person, until you cross her." She said.

"Mane whatever son I'm out this bitch. Don't gotta worry bout me no more." I said and pushed Serenity offa me.

"Jai lemme talk to you." Trell said getting up and coming over to me.

"No I don't wanna be talked to, I wanna leave. Cuz all y'all knew and ain't say nothing." I said and he grabbed me by my shirt.

"Yo mama was a snake boy. She did some lame ass shit. She had it coming." He said and I pushed him back.

"Get the fuck out my face with that shit bruh." I said and started walking away.

"Wait Jai!" Kind yelled and then she grabbed my arm.

"Getcho stupid ass back." I said pushing her away.

"Jaiden I know you upset but maybe if you just let my dad explain ever-"

"Fuck an explain! That explaining ain't gon bring my mama back!" I yelled.