Protected

June 25, 2034
2:03 p.m
Javontae POV

Ever since I put my hands on Kind that day none of her family respected me

Ever since I put my hands on Kind that day none of her family respected me. I didn't mean to do it though. I was just so stressed and angry.

I wanted to go over there right now to try to apologize to them but I was hesitant. I decided to just go over there.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. It opened revealing Kaizer.

"You here for what?" He asked.

"To apologize-" He shut the door in my face. A couple seconds later Trell came.

"We don't need no damn apology. You ain't hit us." He said.

"Well maybe I could apologize to her if you let me in." I said and he eyed me for a moment. He stepped aside and I walked in.

I seen Kayden, Taylin and Kamiri sitting on the stairs with their guns.

"So y'all suppose to be her guards or some shit?" I asked.

"Why you here?" Kamiri asked.

"I want to apologize to her." I said.

"She don't wanna see you tho." Taylin said.

"But I wanna see her." I said.

"Didn't he just say she did-"

"Y'all." Trell said and they glared at me.

"Let him go up there, if I hear one scream. Her cry or anything else that's yo ass." He said and I nodded.

They got up allowing me to go up there. I knocked on her door lightly before going in. Kamiya was in there to and she whispered something in Kinds ear. She nodded then Kamiya left out.

"I ain't come here to argue witchu or nun like dat, I promise." I said sitting down on her bed.

I stared at her for a moment. Her eye wasn't as swollen but it was a light black purplish color. She had a bruise around her neck to.

"I wanna apologize. You ain't deserve nun of dat. I just let my anger get the best of me. I'm sorry I really am Kind. You know I'm not like dat. You don't have to forgive me but I just want you to know I'm sorry." I said and a tear rolled down her face.

She got up from off the bed and stood in front of me.

"Look what you did to me." She said and i sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry." I said standing up.

"How would you feel if I did that to you?" She asked and I didn't say nothing.

"My mama told me how that nigga Demond use to do her. He use to hit her and shit because he lost family." She said.

"I'll be damn." She said and pushed me roughly.

"If I let us end up like they did." She said through gritted teeth.

"I don't want you to be like this." She said pushing me again.

"I know Kind! I said I was sorry! What more do you want?!" I asked and she slapped me.

"Show me! Actions speak louder than words nigga. So show me you sorry instead of telling me." She said and I kissed her and she pushed me.

"Not like that." She said and I pulled her to by her waist. I started kissing on her neck and she started crying.

"Get out." She said and I looked at her.

"Now! Get out!" She yelled starting to hit me. She hit me one good time in the face before getting that bat she took from them people house.

"AHHH, SHIT!" I screamed when she hit me with it in my side. I looked in her eyes and they were pitch black with tears running down her face.

"Ki- FUCK!" I yelled when she hit me again. When she seen how much pain she was causing to me she smirked continuing to hit me.

The door opened and Trell came in.

"Ki- Damn." He said trying to grab it and she swung it and he ducked.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled and was finna hit me again but Trell grabbed it.

"Tae leave." He said and Kind glared at me. I slowly got up leaving out the room.

This was a bad idea.

Kind POV

"Let it go!" I yelled at my daddy and he snatched the bat from me

"Calm down please." He said and I threw my phone.

"No! That's like- Kind please calm down." He said and I swung on him hitting him in the jaw.His eyes turned pitch black then to there normal color only to turn pitch black again.

"Kind get out my face, please." He said and I just stood there watching his eyes. They kept switching colors like he was trying not to do something.

"Kind please! Leave!" He yelled and I walked out. I heard shit breaking and I smirked. My eyes went back there normal color and I took a breath.

"Hey Kind you good?" Kay asked and I nodded.

"Just feeling hurt, happy, sad, excited, hopeless, free." I said going in the kitchen getting an orange.

"You ain't have to hit him with that bat tho." Tay said and I shrugged.

"Nigga limped his way out this bitch." Kayden said laughing making me snort.

"Stop talm bout dat boy like dat na." I said.

"Whatever." They said.

"Aye you gon find a new nigga?" Kayden asked and I shook my head.

"You gon get back together with him?" Kamiri asked and I shrugged.

"You better not." Kayden said and I mugged him.

"I do whatever I want." I said. It felt kinda good to do that. Seeing him in pain made me feel better.

We weren't together right now obviously but this damn sure wasn't the end of us.

Tae tried to apologize 🤚🏾
Kind hit him 🙌🏾
This ain't the end of them? 👀
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙