Saved

February 24, 2034
2:22 p.m
Jalaiah POV

Everybody was here at my house and I was really nervous

"Girl what the hell you gotta say?" Aunty Mir asked.

"It's not that easy to say ok." I said and it went silent.

"Jalaiah don't nobody got time for this." My daddy said.

"Ok y'all wait Lai lemme talk to you." Kind said, we went outside and I sighed.

"Why you so scared?" She asked.

"Because what if they kick me out? They could hate me." I said.

"They not gonna hate you and if they do kick you out you know you got somewhere to stay." She said and i nodded.

"The only reactions you need to be focused on is your parents." She said.

"You're right." I said and she smiled. We went back inside and everybody looked at us.

"Ok so Uncle Trell." I said and he looked at me.

"You remember when you came outside and Kind was holding those pregnancy tests?" I asked and he nodded.

"Those weren't for her, they were for me." I said looking down.

"I'm pregnant." I said and everybody went silent.

"So you was being a little fast bitch?" My daddy asked and that broke my heart.

"Joe." My mama said.

"I'm sorry." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"There's nothing to be sorry for baby-"

"Why the fuck is you babying her?" My daddy asked cutting my mama off.

"Why the fuck is you acting like this?" She asked.

"Our daughters being a hoe and you not gon sa-"

"Listen you can be mad all you want. What I'm not gon do tho is sit here and listen to you call me out my name." I said softly.

"You right you not gon sit here, take yo ass up there and get the packing." He said and I nodded.

"Jalaiah- Joe you need to shut the fuck up!" My mama yelled as I went upstairs.

"I knew it." I mumbled as I got my suitcase out.

"Lai you know you don't gotta go nowhere." Kind said and I shook my head.

"I knew this was gon happen. I just expected it to be both parents." I said.

"Uncle Joe didn't even mean it, y-"

"Yes he did he said it he meant it." I said cutting Aysia off. My mama came in the room with my aunts and shut then locked the door.

"Jalaiah baby you know you don't have to go no where." She said.

"Daddy just sai-"

"Fuck what yo daddy said, what did I say?" She asked.

"I don't have to go no where." I said and she nodded.

"And I meant it so put all this shit back." She said and a smile grew on my face.

"TJ the father right?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's the only reason why I'm not pissed off." She said and I laughed.

"Right TJ's like family you're family that's not bad." Aunty Miya said.

"So y'all support?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Thank you y'all made this less stressful." I said.

"Now let's go back downstairs and see what they doing to the poor boy." Aunty Mir said. We all went downstairs and my daddy and TJ was arguing.

"And I told you imma get on my shit. Imma do what I have to do and what I can for her and my child." TJ said.

"Ta'jarri you don't gotta explain nothing to him." My mama said.

"Jay you such a stupid as-" The door opened and in came my little sister Jaliyah.

"I'm back." She said with a smile and I smirked. Everybody gave her a hug and she came to me last.

"You little bad ass bitch where the fuck you been?" I asked.

"Now you know daddy sent me down there to stay with grandma cuz he can't contain me." She said flipping her hair a little bit making me laugh.

"Yo granny sent you back huh?" Daddy asked her.

"Sure did, what you gon do send me back?" She asked and he didn't say nothing.

"What I thought now where my bitch Kehlani at?" She asked.

"I'm right here I had to use to the bathroom." She said coming and giving her a hug.

"Watch yo mouth." He said and she rolled her eyes. Jaliyah was the more troubled child...... to my father. She didn't like him for some reason. Ever since she turned 10 she's always had this hate for him.

"Bye, now what was going on before I came?" She asked.

"Yo fast ass sister is pregnant." He said and she smirked.

"You seem like the only one mad." She said to him.

"I don't know why, remember that one time I got pregnant?" She asked him and he glared at her.

"Oops I wasn't suppose to say anything." She said covering her mouth only to laugh.

"Imma go unpack tho." She said and went back upstairs.

"She was pregnant and you knew?" My mama asked him.

"That's none of your business Jayda." He said and everybody in the house looked at him like he was dumb.

"Well imma go ahead and leave." Uncle KD said getting up and leaving out the house.

"Aye attention over here." My mama said and my daddy looked at her.

"She got pregnant and you knew? How is that not my business?" She asked.

"Cuz it's not Jay-"

"Mama wanna know why he ain't tell you?" Jaliyah asked running down the stairs. The next thing Jaliyah said shocked us all.........

Jalaiah told them 🥴
Jaliyah's here 🤟🏾
Let's see what she talm bout 👀
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙