Appointment

March 26, 2035
10:00 a.m
Kind POV

Me and Tae were in his car finna head to this appointment

Me and Tae were in his car finna head to this appointment. I wasn't feeling good and I was nervous.

"Kind please relax." Tae said and I sighed.

"I can't I'm sorry." I said and he put his hand on my thigh.

"I promise you it's not gonna be that bad. Yo mama said all they gon do is show you the baby and tell you how far you are." He said and i nodded.

"Ok." I said with a sigh. After about 20 more minutes of driving we finally made it to the place.

We got out the car and Tae grabbed my hand and we went in. He got us signed in and everything and we went to sit down.

"You still scared?" He asked and I nodded.

"What if they tell us something bad? What if something's wrong with the baby?" I asked.

"Stop that what if shit. Nothing is going to be wrong with the baby and only good news." He said and i nodded.

"I'm still scared." I said and he laughed.

"I promise you you're going to be fine." He said.

"Kind Gaulden and Javontae Hunter!" A lady called out our names. We got up and followed her to the back

"Everything is going to be ok." I told myself as we entered a room.

"Ok imma need you to sit up here." She said and I did as told as Tae sat in a chair.

"So you are pregnant correct?" She asked and I looked at Tae before rolling my eyes making him laugh.

"I mean I ain't come here to get pregnant." I said.

"Um- what symptoms are you having?" She asked.

"All symptoms pregnant women have." I said and she smiled.

"Is this your fist child?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well imma need you to lay back." She said and I laid back and she tried to lift up my shirt and I smacked her hand.

"Kind." Tae said.

"Um your shirt is gonna have to come up for me to do this." She said,

"Well you tell ME to do it. You don't just do it." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Ma'am PLEASE pull your shirt up." She said with a forced smile. I sat up standing up.

"Ma'am PLEASE go get somebody else to do this." I said and she waved me off leaving out the room.

"You don't know how to act. The poor lady was just tryna do her job." Tae said and I shrugged.

"Poor lady can go suck a dick." I said and he laughed.

"Quit that shit." He said.

"I'm ready to go home, eat, then go to sleep." I said and he shook his head.

"You gon be big as fuck." He said tears formed in my eyes.

"You calling me fat?" I asked as a tear ran down my face. He just laughed at me.

"I mean not really. I'm just saying all you do is eat and sleep. So you gon be big." He said and I wiped my face.

"So you're calling me fat!" I yelled and he came over to me laughing. I started crying and he gave me a hug.

"Stop being a crybaby, you said the same shit to Lai when she was pregnant." He said.

"And she thought it was funny, this isn't funny." I said and he laughed then the door opened. A nice looking lady came in smiling at us.

"Hey you guys ok?" She asked and we nodded and Tae wiped my tears away before going to sit back down.

"Ok well I heard you guys didn't like your previous doctor." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"And didn't, she was irritating me." I said making her laugh.

"Well imma need you to lay back." She said and I sat back down laying down.

"Imma need you to lift up your shirt." She said and I nodded doing as told.

"Imma put this gel on your stomach, it might be cold." She said and i nodded. She put it on my stomach and it sure as hell was cold.

She turned off the light before starting to search for the baby. After about 2 minutes she found it.

"There he or she is." She said pointing to the screen. I smiled looking at Tae as he smiled.

"And you are 6 weeks." She said and i nodded.

"Oh my-" The lady said and we looked at her.

"What?" I asked starting to panic. She didn't say anything just started looking close.

"What?" I asked and Tae stood up.

"Oh no sweetie calm down, nothing's wrong I just found another baby." She said and I looked at Tae and his mouth hung open.

"Another?" He asked and she nodded with a smile pointing to the screen.

"See baby number 1 and baby number 2 is over here." She said and tears ran down my face.

"Twins? We having twins?" Tae asked and she nodded then his body dropped.

"Oh- Tae!" I yelled sitting up.

"Do I need to get someone?" She asked and I shook my head getting up. I gave him a hard slap and he hopped up.

"Fuck you do that for?" He asked and the lady gave me a paper towel to wipe off my stomach.

"She told us we were having twins and you fainted." I said.

"Oh yea that sounds about right." He said and I shook my head.

"You ok sir?" The lady asked and he nodded.

"I was just a little shocked that's all." He said making me laugh.

"Well you guys are free to go and congratulations." She said and we smiled.

"Thank you." We said and she left out the room. I looked at Tae and he gave me a hug.

"I love you." He said before giving me a kiss.

"I love you to." I said and then he kissed my stomach.

Tae and Kind went to their appointment 🥰
Kind is so rude 💀
They having twins 😩😍🥺💕
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙