Stress

Continuing from last chapter...........
Kentrell POV

"You Ight Dream?" I asked looking in the backseat

"You Ight Dream?" I asked looking in the backseat. She just held her chest looking up. She tried to talk but blood started coming out her mouth.

I sped up watching her and the rode. Her eyes started to close and I reached back slapping her and they opened.

"I don't play that shit. I'll be damn." I said and she started breathing hard. Her eyes started to close again and I slapped her again.

"A'dream I wish you would close them muhfuckas again." I said and she did it again but when I slapped her she ain't wake up.

"Come on A'dream we almost there mane." I said shaking her. She still ain't wake up. I had pulled up to the hospital and quickly got her out the car.

"Aye! I need help." I said to lady at the front desk. She picked up her phone saying something before putting it down.

I seen a whole bunch of nurses coming with a stretcher.

"What happened?" One of them asked as I laid A'dream down on it.

"She got shot in the chest." I said and they nodded.

"You stay here and we're gonna try to get it removed." Another one said and I nodded then they left.

"Sir what is her full name?" The lady at the desk asked.

"A'dream Masaia Rose." I said and she nodded. I went to take a seat praying that she was gon be ok.

I just knew if A'dream died this is the day, Kaizer Josiah Gaulden. Would. Raise. HELL.

Kaizer POV

I sat in the living room on the couch as tears ran down my face

I sat in the living room on the couch as tears ran down my face. Hoping A'dream was ok. I still held the gun in my hands as Kehlani sat in the corner watching me.

Tay and Kamiri were here to and none of us was talking to each other. I just don't know why Kehlani did that. She just loves to start shit.

"Y'all hungry?" Kamiri asked and I looked at him.