Disrespectful

Continuing from last chapter..........
Kentrell POV

"Kentrell you didn't have to do that

"Kentrell you didn't have to do that." Kamiya said.

"She pushed me into that damn dresser. I only hit her three times." I said putting my belt back on. I looked at Kehlani as she cried.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I just went in her room to talk to her. She was being rude to me for no reason. I called her a bitch and she punched me in the face, so I said I hope she died." She said and i nodded.

"So y'all both in the wrong. You wrong for calling her a bitch and saying you hope she died. She wrong for being rude and attacking you like that." I said and she nodded.

"Kamiya clean her up, and Kehlani that ass is punished for 2 weeks." I said and she nodded.

I ran upstairs to Kind's room. I went in and she was packing shit.

"Where you going?" I asked shutting the door.

"Nowhere." She mumbled.

"You a nowhere lie." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Like I said where is you going?" I asked.

"With Tae." She said.

"Where with Tae?" I asked.

"To Baton Rouge." She said and I nodded.

"So you was just gon leave? Without asking nobody?" I asked and she ignored me.

"Alice." I said and she looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"I dare you to what me again." I said watching her pack more shit.

"Can you just leave me alone? Damn, all y'all leave me alone." She said.

"If I leave you alone I'm gon whoop yo ass first." I said.

"Whatever." She said

"You ain't have to attack Kehlani like that." I said and she smacked her lips.

"She shouldn't have said what she said. Disrespectful ass lil hoe." She said.

"Watch yo mouth." I said.

"Can you please, GET OUT!" She yelled and I closed the door locking it.

"Can I what?" I asked taking my belt off.

"Get the fuck out." She said.

"Of where?" I asked walking up to her.

"My damn face." She said pushing me back and I hit her with the belt. I hit her repeatedly as she screamed and cried.

"Getcho ass up!" I yelled at her and she slowly stood up crying.

"You wanna talk about Lani being disrespectful all the time, look how you acting!" I yelled at her.