Deep Pt.2

Continuing from last chapter ............
Jaliyah POV

"NO!" Kind screamed and I stopped running and looked at her then looked and seen a car speeding towards me and I quickly moved out the way and the car ran into a tree

"Who the fuck?" I asked myself walking over there. I seen it was AJ's bitch ass and I opened his door and pulled his ass out the car.

"Jal- ok." Kind said backing away as I started fighting him.

"Don't. Ever. Disrespect. Me. Again." I said in between punches.

"Jaliyah, stop." Kind said coming and grabbing me. I pushed her away and continued.

AJ was a 17 year old boy. He had a thing for young girls and tried to get at me one time. We use to be cool tho but ever since that little stunt he pulled that was dead.

Then I moved down to Baton Rouge with my grandma. He said when he seen me again that was it.

I was so tired of people feeling like they can try me whenever they want. At this point I was taking my anger out on him.

"I fuckin hate you." I said through gritted teeth kicking him in the face and somebody picked me up.

"Calm down please." I looked back and seen it was Tae.

"Let me go, you don't know what the fuck he's done to me!" I yelled.

"You're right I don't know, but calm down." He said, I seen police cars and an ambulance coming.

"Why y'all always saving the snakes?" I asked.

"I hope he dead." I said.

"Don't say stuff like that." He said and I pushed him back.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't know what the hell he did to me! He just tried to fuckin kill me! I'm done sparing people!" I yelled at him.

"You guys mind telling us what happened?" I looked and seen two female police officers. I walked away and started making my way home.

"Stop holding it back Liyah." My heart told me.

"Just keep pushing forward." My head told me. At this point I didn't know what to do. But I did know what I wanted.

I wanted my "dad" dead. Now.

Kind POV

••••••Kind POV