Torn Apart

June 20, 2034
4:30 p.m
Kind POV

Everybody had came back to Houston like last week

Everybody had came back to Houston like last week. I haven't talked to Tae ever since he lost his sister.

When I would call or text him, he wouldn't answer. I was gonna tell my dad he hit me but I ain't want him to go kill him.

He did come back to Houston. My dad went to go check on him ever morning he woke up and before he went to sleep.

I missed him so much but I knew he needed his space.

My door opened and my mom came in.

"You ok?" She asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Kind." She said and my lip started to quiver before I busted out crying.

"Awe stop all that crying, y'all gon be back together sooner than you think." She said hugging me.

"No ma, he told me." I said.

"People say a lot of things they don't mean when they hurt." She said and I shook my head.

"Mama if I tell you this don't tell daddy." I said and she nodded.

"He hit me, but I'm ok." I said lowly.

"Why you ain't hit his ass back? You can fight why you let him do that?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I know he lost his sister and it hurt him but that didn't give him the right to do that." She said.

"Yes it does, it's ok I understand why he did it. He didn't even do that much all he did was slap me." I said and she shook her head.

"Don't do that, it don't matter he still put his hands on you." She said.

"Can I go over there?" I asked.

"I mean if you want but if he hit you hit him back. Like I said you know how to fight." She said and i nodded. I put on my slides leaving out my room.

"Where you going?" My daddy asked as I came down the stairs.

"To see Tae Imma be right back." I said and he nodded. I quickly went over there and knocked on his door.

"Please come on Tae." I said because he was taking all day. Finally he had opened it and when he seen it was me he tried to close it.

"Don't do that Tae, I just wanna talk to you." I said opening it and coming in.

"There's nothing to talk about." He said.

"I'm sorry ok. For whatever I did wrong." I said.

"Fuck your sorry Kind get out my house." He said and I shook my head.

"Not until you forgive me. And I know you only acting like this cuz you upset. I know that I get th-" He grabbed me by my neck.

"You don't know shit!" He yelled at me tightening his grip.