Prevent

November 12, 2033
3:23 a.m
Kind POV

mKind POV

"Kentrell." I said shaking him. Everybody had ended up at at a hotel. We still didn't know if Boomer was ok, or where he was.

"Kentrell." I said shaking him again and his eyes opened before they closed again.

"Hmmm." He said turning over.

"I can't sleep." I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Close your eyes." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Bae I'm serious." I said.

"I am to, now come on I'm tired you should be to. After all that running and shit." He said.

"I'm worried bout Boomer." I said and he sighed.

"I am to. But all we can do is pray that he's ok." He said.

"But Kentrell what if he's not. He did get shot." I said.

"He told us to run. He told us he was gonna be ok. Boomer know what he's doing if he told us that." He said.

"Kentrell what-" He cut me off by kissing me.

"Stop talking and go to sleep." He said pulling away.

"But bae-"

"But nothing. Go to sleep. When we wake we will go find Boomer. When we find him we gon go find Demond and kill his ass. For real this time." He said.

"What-"

"You say another word and I will slap you. Go. To. Bed. Please." He said.

"Fine, I love you." I said.

"Love you to." I said.

Miracle POV

••••••Miracle POV

"Ben." I said and punched him in his back.

"Ow! Miracle damn. Fuck wrong with you?" He asked turning over to face me.

"I can't sleep." I said.

"So you woke me up, cuz you can't sleep?" He asked and I nodded.

"Girl if you don't ge the fuck out my face." He said closing his eyes again and I slapped him.