Birthday Gurl

November 19, 2033
12:20 p.m
Kind POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I jumped from out my sleep seeing everybody crowded around me

"First of all back up." I said and they laughed moving away. I sat up and yawned looking around.

"Where my gifts at?" I asked.

"Tae got them somewhere." Aysia said and I nodded.

"But hurry up and get ready we have to take you to get yo hair and nails done." Lai said and I nodded.

"Ight now get out so I can take a shower and stuff." I said and everybody left but Tae. He stared at me as if he wanted to say something but was to nervous.

"I wanted to take you out to dinner for your birthday. Just me and you, if you wanted." He said looking down and I smiled.

"Yea, yea that's fine." I said and he smiled for a second. He looked at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For being rude. I've been acting like a asshole. I'm sorry you don't deserve to be treated like that." He said.

"It's ok, I mean I would act the same way if my mom or dad could die any day. So you good." I said and he nodded.

"Happy birthday." He said and gave me a hug. I smiled as I hugged him back.

"Now let me go." He said and I rolled my eyes letting him go.

"I want you to be ready by 9, ok?" He said and I nodded. He left out the room and I did a lil happy dance.

"Ight lemme stop acting like a lil kid." I mumbled and started making up my bed. My phone started ringing and I looked and seen it was my mom.

"Hello." I said.

"Happy Birthday baby." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Happy Birthday from yo favorite uncle." Uncle Ben said and I laughed.

"Nigga she told me I was her favorite." Uncle KD said.

"But she told me I was her favorite." Uncle Ben said and then they started arguing.

"Shut the hell up." Aunty Mir said and I heard a smack.

"L- Kind happy birthday." Aunty Jay said.