Break Down

October 17, 2033
4:56 p.m
Javontae POV

I was on my way to Kind's house

I was on my way to Kind's house. She hasn't been answering my calls or text. Once I made it her house I knocked on the door and her lil brother Kaizer came to open it.

"Hey Javontae." He said and I smiled at him coming in.

"Your sister here?" I asked and he nodded pointing upstairs.

"But she's very angry." He said.

"Why?" I asked and she shrugged. Her mama came downstairs and sighed.

"Hey Javontae." She said and I smiled.

"Kind she's in her room see if she'll talk to you. She's really upset." She said and i nodded running up there.

"Kind you ok?" I asked going in and she sat on the floor balling her eyes out.

"Kind." I said going over to her and she looked at me.

"GET OUT!" She screamed but I didn't move.

"Can you calm down, I just came to check o-" She threw a bottle of spray at me.

"Tae get out!" She yelled standing up.

"No, not until you tell me why you acting like this." I said and she tried to hit me but I grabbed her wrists.

"Get out my face! Just get out!" She yelled and I just stared at her. She started to shake and I pulled her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around me tight as she cried.

"What happened?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Want me to get your dad?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I just wanna die." She said catching me off guard.

"Hold on." I said and unwrapped her arms from around me. I looked at her as she looked down.

"You wanna die?" I asked and she nodded as tears just rolled down her face.

"What happened Kind?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing I just wanna die." She said looking at me in my eyes.

"Why?!" I yelled at her not meaning to. She was just frustrating me.

"I don't wanna tell you. I feel like you'll hate me and you won't wanna be my friend no more." She said.

"I won't hate you, imma forever be your friend." I said and she took a deep breath.