Thought

October 27, 2033
12:29 p.m
Kind POV

I was released from the hospital yesterday morning and my dad was taking me to his trap

I was released from the hospital yesterday morning and my dad was taking me to his trap. Ion know why and I was kinda nervous.

"Getcho ass out my car we here." He said and I rolled my eyes as I got out. We went in and I looked around not seeing nun new until I looked in the corner.

"Daddy what did you do to this poor girl?" I asked laughing a little looking at Serenity.

"I ain't do shit, I was gon let you handle it. She hurt you not me." He said and I nodded.

"Imma be back Ight? There's shit on that table you can use. Just don't kill her, yet." He said and then left.

I looked at Serenity and she looked terrified. I laughed and walked over to her. I sat down on the floor in front of her.

"Did you try to kill me?" I asked and she shook her head. I got up and went over to the table that had different tools on it.

"Ouuu let's play truth or shoot."I said and grabbed the gun. I felt that feeling again as I walked back over to Serenity.

"So let's try this again." I said taking the gun off safety.

"Did you try to kill me?" I asked and she didn't say anything so I shot her in the leg. She screamed out and I smirked

"Did you try to kill me Serenity?" I asked again and she slowly nodded so I shot her twice in the other leg.

"Why the fuck you lie then?" I asked as she screamed and cried.

"You doing this for Jaiden?" I asked and she nodded.

"So you gon let a bum ass nigga, tell you what to do?" I asked and she shook her head.

"It took everything in me to talk and forgive you Serenity. And you gon try to kill me? I should have left Yo ass in that alley." I said and shot her in the arm.

"Where he at?" I asked.

"T-They at-"

"They?" I asked and she nodded.

"Jaiden and his father." She said and my jaw dropped. This lying ass nigga.

"Ight where they at?" I asked.

"His dads house. It's a good 45 minutes from here." She said and i nodded.

"What's the address?" I asked.

"It's 546 on Brooklyn street." She said.

"Ight." I said and was finna walk out but shot her two more times in the arms.

"Bye bitch." I said and left out. That feeling went away and I started feeling bad. My daddy pulled up and I got in.

"Daddy she's doing this shit for Jaiden." I said and he shook his head.

"It's him and his father." I said and he looked at me.

"Father? Jania told me she ain't know the father. He said he ain't have a father." He said and i sighed.

"He just been lying to us." I said and he mumbled shit under his breath as he drove.

"She gave me the address and everything." I said.

"What you do?" He asked.

"I played truth or shoot." I said and he laughed.

"Crazy, but we going to BR." He said and looked at him.

"WHAT?!" I screamed and he slammed on breaks.

"Calm down, everyone going. We not living there it's just for safety." He said and i nodded.

"Javontae going?" I asked.

"What part of everyone's going did you not understand?" He asked as he started driving again and I rolled my eyes.

"Just asking." I said and I seen him smirk.

"You better not like him. Boyfriends just don't work out for you." He said and I slapped him on the arm.

"That's cuz they snakes. But he different. Well I hope he is." I mumbled.

"But daddy do we have to go to Baton Rouge. I mean I know the address let's just pull up and kill em." I said.

"I would love to see you go try that shit." He said.

"Ass will be in the hospital again. It takes time Kind. Cuz trust me if it was that easy they would have been dead. You have to have a plan." He said.

"You think it's all about killing. When you actually have to think Kind. You never know if they could have people with them. What if we was to just go there and they had 50 muhfuckas? We would either be injured or dead. Think Kind make a plan before you just start doing shit." He said.

"Whatever, but daddy you and mama ok?" I asked and he laughed lowly.

"Why?"

"I heard y'all arguing last night." I said and he sighed.

"Listen don't worry bout it, just know we good." He said and i nodded. It was silent before he asked......

"How would you feel if we got a divorce?" He asked and I scrunched up my face.

"I wouldn't feel no way because y'all not getting one, like the fuck. Y'all together forever. I don't care what you or nobody else got to say. Y'all been together to long. And I'll be damn if y'all divorce over sum stupid shit I bet. But yea y'all not divorcing......... period." I said.

"Ok then........" He said, ion even know why he asked. My parents done came to far to just give up. I don't want them to divorce that would break are family up.

"Daddy please don't leave, if you do our family not gon be the same." I said.

"But listen that's not your decision to make." He said and I huffed in frustration.

"If me and your mom divorce just kn-"

"Stop talking please. I just told you y'all not divorcing. Y'all is together FOREVER. I don't give a fuck what y'all say! Now I'm done talking bout it." I said and the rest of the ride was silent.

The day they divorce. Is the day imma raise HELL.

Kind's our the hospital 🤩
She went to see Serenity 🤫
They going back to BR? 🤭
Kentrell talking bout a divorce 🤐
Y'all agree with Kind? 🤔
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙
(Btw sorry I took so long I was reading another story)