☆ period pains || hyung line

treasure's hyung line reactions to you getting terrible period cramps / pains

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

CHOI HYUNSUK

Hyunsuk would hate it when you were on your period. Because you'd be a total train wreck to handle. When he came to your apartment and heard you groaning about your stomach, he almost turned the other way and left. Almost. As much as Hyunsuk hated it, he wouldn't leave you to suffer.

He'd be the grumbling yet considerate kinda boyfriend, and you wouldn't mind that. It happened every month; Hyunsuk would grumble about your period — as if you already didn't wish to be born as a dude — and you'd apologise once it was over, feeling bad for him. But then again, Hyunsuk would also feel guilty and would wave it off, telling you it was nothing to be sorry about.

You'd be trying to complete some work, but it would be impossible with the painful cramps. Hyunsuk would try to help and make you sit on his lap as he sat in front of your laptop. He'd massage your stomach softly, smiling when you leant into his embrace as the pain subsided, helping you complete your work.

"I'll do anything for you, my treasure. You just have to tell me, okay?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARK JIHOON

I feel like Jihoon knew nothing when he first came across you holding onto your stomach, crying from the pain. But as the months passed, it became a field he was very experienced in.

You wouldn't even need a period tracker; Jihoon is yours. He'd know when it will start, end and what to do during that period. He'd research a lot and make sure you have a well-balanced diet — especially during those days — and you'd be pretty grateful since you never thought much about it.

When the cramps became too much to bear, Jihoon would be by your side with a cup of tea, ready to cuddle you. He'd do everything he can to distract you from the pain; be it making jokes, singing or even dancing. Whatever helped, he would be ready to do it for you repeatedly.

"Drink this, it'll help with the pain. We can cuddle after that, I promise."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KANEMOTO YOSHINORI

Since Yoshi has an older sister, I'm sure he'd know what was happening. But at first, he wouldn't know what to do and would have a long conversation with his sister on what he was supposed to do to help you ease the pain.

I see him as a goofy yet softie kinda guy, who'd jump around making jokes and funny faces to distract you when the cramps were messing with your head. He seems like the type to write a diss rap about periods cramps just to make you laugh.

On a day where you couldn't even get off the bed because of the painful cramps, Yoshi was by your side once you called for him, ready to do anything. Seeing you suffering, he thought it was better to go to the doctor, but you waved it off. Yoshi would be the type to follow orders for everything during those days, so even if you wanted to cuddle, it would have to be said.

"Are you sure we don't have to go to the doctor? What do you want me to do, baby?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KIM JUNKYU

This man is big on sleep, so I think we all know what y'all are gonna do when you get cramps. If 'sleep' was your answer, you are right! Junkyu would lift you from wherever you were sitting and take you to bed, cuddling you as he massaged your stomach with his eyes already closed.

You'd think he's sleeping and would try to sleep yourself, since you didn't want to disturb him. But actually, Junkyu would be fully awake until you were sleeping peacefully. It was a tactic he had come up with since he couldn't bear you crying when the pains got too much.

When you forced yourself to sleep, it made you forget about the temporary pain in your stomach, and you'd fall asleep just like that, which would make him happy. He'd never end up sleeping and would just play with your hair, muttering things he was too shy to tell you when you were awake.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I want to be there for you every step of the way, so I hope you will share your happiness and sorrow with me."