♡ i'm all yours || kim doyoung

I'M ALL YOURS 

"Hush and go back to sleep."

Doyoung spoke softly, smiling to himself as you whined about his absence.

"But how could have you left without waking me up? Do you know how scared I was when I woke up?!" You scolded your boyfriend over the phone, grumbling as he tried to convince you to sleep.

"I had an early morning shoot, and you have a day off. Why would I deprive you of sleep — which you need desperately — and wake you up? Just to tell you I'm going for some work?" Doyoung didn't see the logic, but all you wanted was to be informed of his disappearance, instead of having to wake up and panic.

"I thought you were abducted by aliens, Doyoung!"

"Aliens don't exist, Y/N."

You huffed, knowing deep down that he was right. "Fine, come back soon, okay? I'll work on some projects now, but if I feel sleepy, I'll take a nap," you stated, giving Doyoung the assurance he wanted.

"Alright, that's good enough for me. See you soon, babe. I love you."

"I love you more, bye."

Looking at the time that read 5:17am, you took a deep breath, relaxing your mind before you did your morning routine and changed into a casual outfit. As you wandered around your room in your underwear, you thought about your to-do list, realising you had around three marketing projects to finish in a few days.

The last time I did my project, I wore Doyoungie's hoodie. I finished it in record time and received good comments for it. Usually, you are not that superstitious, but these three projects were major ones, and you weren't going to risk anything.

Finding Doyoung's hoodie, you wore it with some shorts, giggling to yourself at the instant comfort the smell of your boyfriend's hoodie gave you. You trudged to the kitchen, making a quick breakfast of some cereal before getting started with your day.

You didn't know how long you sat at your desk, barely touching your cereal bowl after eating five spoonfuls. You were starting to believe in superstitions as you were quickly finishing each project, and unlike the other times, you were actually pretty satisfied and proud of your work.

"Thank you, Doyoung," you murmured to yourself as you looked down at the hoodie, feeling content you could quickly finish your projects.

It was around 9am when the front door opened, with Doyoung letting himself in. Thinking you might be sleeping, he quietly closed the door, smiling when your pet dog, Mickey, came running to greet him. Carrying the dog in his arms, Doyoung made his way to your shared room, rolling his eyes to himself when he heard the aggressive typing on the keyboard coming from the room.

"Honey, I'm home!" Doyoung jokingly greeted, surprised when he saw you push away your chair, scrambling to get up from your seat. "Woah, woah. Easy there."

"Doyoungie!" You squealed, running to hug the male, already missing him even though he was gone for only four hours. "Hello to you too, Mickey." You nuzzled your nose against your pet, looking up when your boyfriend laughed at your cuteness.

"What have you been up to?" He asked, slowly letting down the dog before you grabbed his hand, pulling him towards your laptop.

You went through the presentation speedily, explaining the points as briefly as you could. "It's going to be great this time as well, don't you think?" You inquired, eyes still on your laptop as you admired your work.

"Of course, babe. It's going to be ..." He trailed off, furrowing his brows as he noticed your outfit. Is that my ... hoodie? "... amazing as well," he continued, blinking multiple times before he looked up, meeting your eyes.

"Is it because of your hoodie?" You asked, feeling shy as Doyoung kept scanning you repeatedly, unable to believe you were wearing his clothes. "I just ... last time I wore it when I did my presentation, I got good comments on it, so ... I didn't want to take any chances."

Doyoung found you absolutely adorable. He had a small smile on his face as he listened to your explanation even though he didn't ask for one and watched you stumble over your words, thinking he was going to be mad.

"I'm sorry, I'll go change now!" You quickly spoke, not noticing the endearing smile your boyfriend had. You pulled away from him, only to be pulled back, your face hitting against his chest.

"Now, who said you had to change? I'm totally fine with you wearing my clothes, babe. It makes me happy because you are comfortable to wear them." Doyoung wrapped his arms around your face, still smiling like an idiot.

"You are totally fine with it?"

"Of course. And if it helps to do your work faster and get better results, then it's even better! I will lend you more sweatshirts and hoodies, if you want."

You giddily smiled, hugging your boyfriend tightly as you placed a kiss on his cheeks. "You are the best, Doyoung. I will hold you to your offer, because the workload is only going to increase from now on," you sighed, rolling your eyes as you thought about the hectic schedule you had.

"Yes, I promise to give you whatever you need." Doyoung played with your hair as he looked at you. "After all, what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours."

You couldn't help but smirk at his words, standing on your toes as Doyoung looked at you skeptically. "Then I guess these are mine too." You placed a chaste kiss on his lips, slightly startled when he pulled you closer when you tried to pull away.

"I'm all yours, Y/N."