♡ red dress || kim doyoung

RED DRESS 

"Y/N! I am gonna head over to the table and see if there's something to eat. You have any requests?" Your friend yelled and asked you because of the loud music playing at the Halloween party you were currently in.

It was a college classmate's house that you were invited to for the party. So Junghwan. You two had a great relationship like any other siblings; always bickering but loving. He had begged you to come with your boyfriend and you gave in finally, causing the guy to do a backflip out of happiness. He was one weird kid.

"I could use some chocolate right now!" You yelled back in reply to your friend, who nodded and made her way towards the table lined up with food and drinks.

You looked at the door now and then and waited for a specific face to enter. And that specific face being none other than your boyfriend, Kim Doyoung. You had dared your adorable boyfriend to wear a dress and come to the Halloween party. But of course, he wouldn't do it without a price. You had promised a kiss to him if he did it and if he didn't, well, that meant no kisses or any sort of touching for an entire week.

From the updates you had received from the others, it seemed like Doyoung was actually going to wear the dress. And you were so excited to see it.

You kept daydreaming for what seemed like ten minutes when you realised your friend hadn't returned as yet, and as soon as you turn to go find her; you heard a few gasps. Even with the music louder than a sperm whale echolocation, you heard the gasps clearly.

You quickly swiveled in the door's direction and saw a figure in a tight red dress, and once the flickering disco lights hit the person's face, you recognised him to be none other than your boyfriend.

"Oh, my God. Kim Doyoung!" You gasped, rushing over to him, grinning ear to ear. You crushed him in a hug and took him over to the corner so that he was away from all the attention and you could focus on him more.

You bit your lip to stop yourself from laughing as you shamelessly checked him out. You were about to comment on his dress when you realised that your little boyfriend wasn't exactly little anymore. In fact, he looked taller than usual. Your gaze went to his feet and realised that this man had gone an extra mile into the dare. He had worn four-inch heels, and you looked back at his face to see if he had done anything else.

And you were right. This guy took things way too seriously. He even had worn earrings matching his dress with other matching accessories as well, along with a good amount of makeup.

He really wanted this kiss.

"Amazing! You really look beautiful in this dress. Better than I could ever be! Wah, really." You practically squealed and fanned yourself over your boyfriend's beauty.

"Ah, don't lie. You look beautiful in anything you wear. But right now, I'd go for a kiss." Doyoung admitted, leaning in to kiss you, but before you could, someone pulled him away from you.

"Woah, woah, honey. My girlfriend here doesn't do ladies. She's straight as a needle. Better luck next time!" Your friend, who had left you previously, came to your 'aid' and glared at Doyoung's shadowed figure before handing you your chocolate.

"Didn't you hear what I said? My friend is not interested in-"

"Jeez, F/N! Chill, it's just me!" Doyoung walked forward so that his face could be seen while your friend's eyes went as wide as saucers.

"Woah, bro. You look hot, what the hell?! Why do you look hot?" Your friend mumbled before shaking her head and massaging the sides. "You actually went for the dare. You are one attention-seeking and love-seeking kid, mate," she concluded and left, leaving the two of you alone.

"Now where were we, babe?"

"Go change your clothes first, Dobi, then we can talk," you laughed quietly, pushing him off.

"But I didn't bring any clothes. I thought maybe I could drag you out of here within a few minutes of coming in," Doyoung admitted, sheepishly grinning at you.

"I got you a Pikachu onesie, it's in Junghwan's room inside my duffel bag. Go change and come!" You started yelling as the music got louder once again. "You know what my bag looks like, right?"

Doyoung nodded before smiling widely, his eyes disappearing into the action. "You truly are the best girlfriend anyone could ever have and I am so grateful to have you by my side!" He cooed, and you snorted, laughing at the fact that he said all of this just because you got him extra clothes.

"I'll be back soon. And then, we can pick up where we left it at!"