♡ bonita-nita 네가 || bang yedam

a/n: i'm about to see a lot of y'all comment you aren't older than yedam (me either, i'm an '02 too) so here i am to inform you this is a noona romance fic as i am aware there are readers who are older than the boys too. noona!reader was fun to write, so i might do more sksk

✩ BONITA-NITA 네가 ✩

"Where are you? Come out and show yourself."

You mumbled, rummaging through your room as you tried to find your Bluetooth speaker.

"Aha! There you are!" You cheered, finding the speaker before plopping down on your bed, making yourself comfortable. "Now we shall listen to Yedamie's group's new songs." You searched the word TREASURE, selecting a video with the entire album since it was convenient for you.

Laying on your bed as the first song played, you bopped your head along with the music, brows furrowed as you enjoyed it. Yedam's grown so much. You thought, finding no trace of the high-pitched male that used to whine whenever you didn't buy him something from a convenient store.

Bang Yedam was the little boy who lived across from you, always troubling you in doing everything with him. Since you were a few years older than him, you were kinda like a mother-noona figure, complying with whatever he wanted.

Noona, can you play with me? Noona, let's watch a movie! Noona, I'm hungry! Noona, wanna draw with me? Whatever it was, you were always ever-ready to spend time with your dearest Yedam.

Years passed, and you went your separate ways, with Yedam debuting as an idol while you were visiting different countries with the exchange programs your university provided. Another track from the album played as you reminisced about the old days, a smile coming on your face as you recognised Yedam's voice.

그걸 보니까 bonita-nita 네가.

You furrowed your brows, wondering if you heard the word correctly before replaying it, breaking into a fit of giggles as you listened to the part. Bonita. The simple word took you a trip down memory lane, the realisation only settling in now.

"When the song comes out, tell me what you think of it, okay, noona?" Yedam looked at you through the screen, holding out his pinky finger. "It's called DARARI, and I actually used a word you taught me in it!"

"Come on, you know I'm gonna listen to it no matter what! My Yedamie is releasing a song!" You cooed, mimicking his gesture, pretending to link pinkies and seal the promise. "I'm kinda curious, though. What word is it?" You couldn't help but wonder, tilting your head to the side as you looked at him.

"You'll just have to listen to the song and find out, noona."

You were laughing to yourself, pausing the song as you went to your contacts, immediately video-calling your best friend. Bonita; a word you had learnt while you were in Brazil. Much to your surprise, your call was answered within the first few rings, a fluffy-haired Yedam coming into view as he tried to fix his appearance.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Perfect timing, actually. I just got a break." He laughed. "Besides, I'd always make time for you, noona. What's up?" A smile came on your face as you heard him laugh, relieved he was enjoying what he was doing.

"I was listening to your album. And then DARARI came on," you confessed, already expecting his wide-eyed reaction. "You know, when I taught you the word 'bonita', I never expected you to use it like this." You rested your back on your bed, watching as Yedam made himself comfortable on the practice room's floor.

"It's the line I'm proudest of from the entire song!"

"I actually taught you the word, so it'll help you hit up some girls." You sighed, amused by the way his cheeks burned red. "But you wrote it as a song lyric. What am I going to do with you, Yedamie?"

The male waved his hand, moving out of the camera's sight. "Ay, noona. Don't say things like that." He clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "I don't want to hit up any girls." His tone was genuine, adoringly smiling when you laughed at his words.

"More like you can't hit up any," you corrected, smiling victoriously when he avoided your eye-contact. "After all, it's not like you leave that studio of yours. Ah, how am I going to get my boy married? He can barely make eye-contact with a girl," you continued, enjoying the way Yedam was left flabbergasted by your words.

If anyone saw the way Yedam looked at you through the screen, they would've known exactly how much he adored you. His eyes were practically hearts at this point, and you raised your brows in question as he looked at you, wondering why he was smiling to himself — as if it was an inside joke.

"Why would I need to hit up anyone when I have you, noona?"