♡ being adorable || watanabe haruto

BEING ADORABLE ✩

The evening sun had kissed you awake. Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinds, casting thin golden stripes across your face. You opened your eyes and slowly, drowsily, and you frowned.

You looked to your side, glaring at the defenseless figure who was taking up the entire bed. You sighed, trying to push Haruto to the side, but it wasn't possible; he was in deep sleep.

You had taken a small nap after having a large Korean barbecue lunch and maybe a few drinks too. Haruto made you drink soju again, and just like last time, you absolutely hated it.

Haruto simply groaned at your attempt to push him aside. You rolled your eyes, annoyed that Haruto broke your much-needed nap.

"Ruto, I'm gonna fall off," you muttered, blindly reaching out to pat Haruto's face. "You are taking up the entire bed, can you please move?" You asked, nudging Haruto with your elbow.

In response, Haruto let out another groan before wrapping his arms around you — still not giving you any space on the bed. You whined, wriggling in his embrace.

"I know you are awake, you jerk!" You angrily elbowed Haruto, but he leaned back, missing the shot. "I will Kung Fu kick you out of this bed, I swear." You tried wriggling under Haruto's arms, but his grip only got tighter.

"Stop moving," Haruto mumbled sleepily, pulling you closer. "Or I will push you off this bed," he threatened, putting a stop to your protest.

You turned around to face Haruto, your anger fading as you saw his sleepy face. "I hate I can't stay mad at you," you mumbled, causing Haruto to crack a smile, his eyes still closed. "Aw, you are such an adorable piece of shit. Why?" You whined the last word to yourself, the alcohol still running in your system.

"I'm flattered, thank you," Haruto responded, placing a small kiss on your forehead.

"Dang, if only you could make a job out of being adorable." You sighed, your fingers lightly tapping Haruto's face. "Imagine getting paid for being adorable."

Haruto looked at you, chuckling. "Well, you'd be rich," he commented, taking advantage of your pouty lips and kissing them. "I'd have to mooch off you, then."

Your face turned pink as you blushed, almost blending with your fluffy, pink blanket that covered you two. You opened and closed your mouth, unable to get any words out.

"You always steal my lines, Haru."

"It's better when I say it."