♡ choose your words wisely || bang yedam

CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY 

"No! You can't get up. You are my prisoner for today!"

Yedam exclaimed as he tightly hugged, not giving up no matter how much you squirmed in his embrace.

"Dami, I have a class in three minutes. Please let me go," you muttered, trying to pull away from his grip.

"Nope."

"Bang Yedam! Let me go right now or so help me, I will—"

Without a warning, Yedam turned you around as you laid, making you face him, stopping you mid-sentence. You gasped lightly, seeing his droopy eyes and insanely handsome face.

"Will what? What will you do?" He challenged, and your thoughts just blanked upon your gaze landing on his lips. You unconsciously licked your lips, causing Yedam's attention to fall there. A smirk came on his face as he pulled you closer, realising the effect he had on you. "Come on, Y/N, tell me."

"I will ... I will ..." You trailed off, averting your gaze as you felt your heart tighten.

"Yeah, baby? You will ..." Yedam encouraged, except that helped you with absolutely nothing. Seeing the look he had in his eyes, you realised it was just another tactic of his, and gave up, snuggling into his arms instead.

"My three minutes are up, and now I won't attend my class since I'm afraid my teacher might call me out," you grumbled, huffing as you turned the other way with your back facing his chest.

Yedam nuzzled his face into your neck, sending tickles down your spine. "Thank you, Y/N. I just need you like this for today. I promise I won't let you skip class again." His words caused you to hold on to his hands, playing with his fingers as you waited for him to continue.

But when he didn't, you spoke up. "Is everything alright?" You asked, slowly turning around to face him. Yedam smiled, peppering kisses all over your face before making his way towards your neck, biting on your skin to leave a mark. "Yedam, no. Talk it out."

This was something that happened often. Whenever Yedam got clingy and initiated something steamy, you always knew something was wrong. He'd never speak much, and you'd feel like you were talking to a wall. It was unhealthy to bottle your feelings so much, and you wanted to talk things out with Yedam — without letting him relieve his frustrations through sexual advances.

"Do I overshadow my members, Y/N? Do I take away the spotlight from them?" He asked, his sudden words shocking you as you didn't expect them.

"Why do you think that?"

"I feel like the members don't like me. I always get more parts and I even got my solo before debut, so I just can't help but think the guys don't like me. I don't want that, Y/N."

Yedam buried his head into your neck again, and you sighed, running your fingers through his hair as you consoled him. "It can't be helped, Yedam. You are the main vocalist, so it's reasonable you get more parts in songs. And besides, you getting your solo was beneficial for the entire team. You sang as Bang Yedam of TREASURE, and not just Bang Yedam," you explained to the best of your abilities, trying to get him to stop blaming himself.

He sighed, signaling he was still thinking otherwise. "But there are so much more talented guys there. Why was I just chosen? I'm not half as talented as the other guys. I don't—"

"Oh, shut it, Yedam. You want me to believe that? All of you boys are equally talented in your own departments, and that's what makes you guys TREASURE. You are all unique and you all bring your talents to the table," you countered, shaking your head in disagreement.

"But, I'm not! My visuals are literally nothing compared to the others. I'm so ug—"

"Bang Yedam, everything here can kill you, but I can do it the most efficiently. So I suggest you choose your words wisely if you don't want to suffer my wrath."