♡ sleep well || yoon jaehyuk

SLEEP WELL

treasure member au! sorry this is so short :(
i'll update the asahi one too to compensate :)

"At this rate, I'm gonna hate our song before our fans even get to hear it," you confessed, stumbling into their dorm as you sprawled over the couch, too lazy to make it all the way to your room.

"For real." Jaehyuk nodded in agreement. "If you listen closely, you can hear my bones cracking along to the beat." His words would've normally made you laugh, but you tiredly smiled, eyes drooping sleepily.

Jaehyuk shook his head to himself, letting you rest for a bit as he went to take a shower. After a quick shower, Jaehyuk made his way towards the dorm's kitchen, whipping up a meal for you, despite being dead tired.

Not having the energy to make an entire meal, he grabbed cups of instant cheese tteokbokki and ramen, preparing it with a bit of mixed veggies to make it slightly healthier. "Y/N," he called out for you, holding the bowl in his hands as he tried to shake you awake.

"Mhm?" You peeked, having no idea about what time it was as you were really sleepy.

Jaehyuk held out the chopsticks, knowing well that if he handed it to you, you would say you were too lazy to eat. "Say ahh." He smiled as you complied, opening your mouth as he fed you.

Your eyes were closed as you ate, and sometimes you slept mid-chew, and Jaehyuk would hold back his laughter, nudging you to wake up and properly eat your food. With great difficulty, Jaehyuk left to wash the bowl after feeding you, coming back to see you sleeping again on the couch.

"Aigoo, you big baby," the male muttered to himself, easily carrying you bridal-style to your room, laying you on your bed, where Yedam was already sleeping. Jaehyuk smiled to himself when Yedam sleepily reached out and hugged you, something he always did since he felt safe in your arms.

Obviously, he didn't miss the chance and quickly grabbed his phone, snapping a few photos of his two younger members before turning to leave the room. He stopped, hearing his name fall out of your lips, turning around to face you when you called for him.

"Thanks a bunch, Jaehyuk . You are the best. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Y/N.Sleep well."