♡ jealousy || kanemoto yoshinori

JEALOUSY

"I want to take my girlfriend shopping! Please let me do one nice thing for you!"

Yes. The silver-haired prince, Kanemoto Yoshinori, wanted to take you, his beloved girlfriend, shopping. And which was supposed to be a nice 'couple' time for you and Yoshi, soon became a group hangout.

Why? Because obviously the rest of TREASURE had to join.

When Haruto and Doyoung whined to join your little 'date' at the mall – which their dense brains couldn't figure was for just the two of you – Hyunsuk and Jihoon decided to tag along to keep the little ones away from your and Yoshi's date.

Of course, Asahi voted on staying home and keeping Yedam and Jaehyuk with him.

But on the way, Hyunsuk got distracted by the new menu in the food court, pulling Jihoon with him, promising the younger to a treat - which left you and the two of maknae line, alone.

Surprisingly, Yoshi didn't fall in with the cheery and lively aura of the other two, who kept playing around with everything. Yoshi made sure that you weren't left alone and still carried on with his 'date plan' despite the barriers and issues caused.

"Oh, I like this store," you stated, pointing out the store that had caught your eye.

Yoshi nodded, slowly quickly doing a little window shopping before walking inside. "Guys, we are going in. If you get lost, just call us, or stay near the food court," he sternly advised, walking inside when Haruto put his arm around him.

"We are coming with. It's no fun without you two," the raven-haired male said, casually strolling inside.

Doyoung nodded, agreeing with his words as he put his arm around you. "Yes, that's true. You guys make everything fun." He smiled before laughing.

"But we don't even do anything," you mumbled in confusion before looking at Yoshi who had the same look on his face.

After a while of Yoshi choosing clothes for you – with Doyoung and Haruto helping every-so-often – you were piled on with a bunch of outfits before being pushed into the dressing rooms.

"Babe, try on this one first," Yoshi said, handing you a blue dress – with just the right amount of sparkles.

"Okay." You smiled at the boys before going inside the changing rooms and trying on your dress.

While the boys waited for you outside, Haruto and Doyoung started talking about something that they were curious about.

"You know, Yoshi hyung," Haruto started, taking the lead on introducing the topic, "we have never seen you get jealous when Y/N talks to other boys or when they talk with her."

"Yeah, Ruto." Doyoung nodded, agreeing with the younger. "I mean, you introduced her to us and all your other idol friends. Everyone seems to like Y/N and they talk with her a lot as well. Doesn't that make you jealous?" He asked, genuinely confused why his member didn't get jealous.

Yoshi shook his head and smiled, waving off the matter. "No, why should I get jealous? She can have male friends too. It's normal," he said, turning towards the dressing rooms when he heard the lock click open.

You walked out of the dressing rooms, holding up the dress a little because it was long. "So, how is it?" You twirled around, giving the boys a whole view of what you looked like.

"Damn, noona. You look hella fine!" Haruto clicked his tongue and clapped slowly.

"Yeah." Doyoung agreed, clapping along with Haruto, smiling brightly. "Looking this hot, I think you can pass an idol, noona."

Yoshi cleared his throat, causing the others to look at him. "But when guys talk to her like, I do get jealous," he stated in a low tone, glaring harshly at the two.

"Who wants ice-cream?!"