☆ motion sickness || maknae line

treasure's maknae line reactions when you are suffering from motion sickness

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KIM DOYOUNG

To be honest, I feel like Doyoung would have motion sickness too. But he would definitely try to throw his dizziness aside, just to see how you were doing. Both of you had gotten off a plane from Bali to Seoul, and throughout the entire plane ride, you two were a mess.

You both would pretend to be fine, but in the end, you'd end up having severe nausea and dizziness, which was hard to wave off. The others would force the two of you to sit in the corner of the waiting room in the airport, and you practically fell to the floor and laid out. Doyoung would be no better than you but would sit next to you, holding your hand and rubbing it in assurance.

"Between you and me, I think I'm gonna walk to the places I need to go to for the rest of my life."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WATANABE HARUTO

You two landed in Daegu after flying from Fukuoka. You weren't feeling well, but since the agenda was to meet the others in Seoul, you pushed the nauseous feeling aside and waited outside the airport for your rented car to arrive. Haruto immediately noticed something was wrong with the way you were inhumanly sweating even though it was freezing outside.

He'd ask you if you were feeling okay, and you'd lie, but he would know. Despite his protests, you started driving towards Seoul, but only lasted an hour. When your eyes started drooping, Haruto immediately took action and made you stop the car, calling his hyungs to come pick you two. Thankfully, you parked near a convenience store, and Haruto would make sure you ate something and gave you a lemonade, worriedly glancing at you as he made you lie in the backseat while the A/C was blasting in the car.

"Stop apologising! There's nothing wrong with being sick. I should say sorry for not being more considerate and remembering about your motion sickness. I'm really sorry, Y/N."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

PARK JEONGWOO

Like Jaehyuk, Jeongwoo wouldn't usually experience motion sickness since he was always sleeping. You were visiting family in Japan and went on a lot of trips since the day you landed there. Even on your last day, you couldn't get enough rest as you had to buy some last-minute stuff, and that required driving. You landed in Daegu — where Jeongwoo was there to pick you up — and you two took another flight to Seoul.

He'd notice how you weren't talking much whenever he asked about your trip and saw the beads of sweat on your forehead, despite it being cold in the flight. Jeongwoo would hold your hands and rub your back, waiting until the sign to remove seatbelts went off, so he could properly hold on to you. Since you two were literally in the air, there wasn't much he could do, so he made sure you were as comfortable as you could be, but would grumble about how careless you were.

"I can't believe you didn't rest at all. Just wait until we are off this plane, you are going to hear it from me."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

SO JUNGHWAN

After you two got off the plane, Junghwan would know exactly why you were sick, but he wouldn't know what to do. He'd make you sit down and lay your head on his shoulder as he sat next to you, and he quickly calls his hyungs, his fingers fumbling as he tried to find a solution to your discomfort.

He'd made you drink some water, and would have you lay your head on his lap (or however you were feeling comfortable at that point). Junghwan would keep pestering his hyungs to come faster so he could get you home, since he didn't want you suffering more.

"Hyung?! Can you hurry, please? Y/N, I'm so sorry, just a bit more, okay?"